Who Was There?

TrueGrit

I have never been to UFC event..I have only watched it on tv..I was wondering if anyone on this forum was at the first UFC event and if so what was it like? If you have been to any of them what were they like? From what i always see on interviews the place is always electric..the fans are hyped up and everyone is cool..

Was fortunate enough to attend the UFC event in Memphis, TN., this past December. I had seats in the highest section of the arena, and beers were like $7 a piece... and it was still fun as hell. The place was so hyped from the first fight to the last. Unlike watching an event on Pay Per View, you know exactly what fights you are going to see; all of them. These guys put on a show from undercard to main event, it's definitely worth the price of admission. Also one thing I thought was pretty cool, Buffer gets on the mic and gives little announcements about how much time you have between fights.. leaving perfect opportunites to stretch, use the restroom or make a food/drink run.

Archived