GSP is the only fighter that can win a title in 3 weight classes,

im_ron_burgendy

if he has the balls to put his record on the line.

IMO with anderson moving to LHW this opens the door for gsp to join penn and randy to win 2 belts in 2 different weight classes.

now for him to win the 3rd at LHW he will need a couple things to go his way

1) machida or evans have to be the LHW champion

2) he will have to have atleast 2 fights at LHW to see if he can compete at that weight

if these things happen i believe GSP can create history as the bess MMA fighter of all time but not best WW of all time

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i think it would be a stretch as i said he would need a few things to go his way' date=' i dont think he could beat shogun rampage and so on but i believe he can beat a few LHW fighters like evans forrest jardine machida, like i said it would all be dependant on who was champ.[/quote']

He wouldn't fight Evans.

I can also see that you have 0 respect for Machida.

i think it would be a stretch as i said he would need a few things to go his way' date=' i dont think he could beat shogun rampage and so on but i believe he can beat a few LHW fighters like evans forrest jardine machida, like i said it would all be dependant on who was champ.[/quote']

He wouldn't fight Jardine or Rashad because they train with him, I woundn't be surprised if he beat Forrest, but he couldn't beat Machida.

"GSP is the only fighter that can win a title in 3 weight classes"

And Ronald McDonald is going to come to the UFC and become LW champ, put on some pounds from Big Mac's and then become champ in every other divison, and then die of a heart attack retiring all the UFC belts, and the UFC will never be the same after Ronald.

There, I totally made this thread bareable

Ok' date=' don't get me wrong, I don't think this is possible either BUUUUT,

if GSP tried for 3 belts, don't you think he'd cut weight to LW instead of trying for LHW?[/quote']

No you fool!!!

It's too obvious a subject for a troll to try and use, especially one who has no MMA knowledge and doesn't even use Google or Wiki first before being so asinine. The trolls job is to make the unbelievable almost believable.

And Ronald McDonald is going to come to the UFC and become LW champ' date=' put on some pounds from Big Mac's and then become champ in every other divison, and then die of a heart attack retiring all the UFC belts, and the UFC will never be the same after Ronald.

There, I totally made this thread bareable[/quote']

IDK man, I think The King could take him. I say KO 2nd round

No you fool!!!

It's too obvious a subject for a troll to try and use' date=' especially one who has no MMA knowledge and doesn't even use Google or Wiki first before being so asinine. The trolls job is to make the unbelievable almost believable.[/quote']

Well, you're a loser. If I obviously have no knowledge of MMA, you could have just said this:

nope. he couldnt make that weight with out dangerous side effects

and then you'd sound like a decent person.

IMO with anderson moving to LHW this opens the door for gsp to join penn and randy to win 2 belts in 2 different weight classes.

2) he will have to have atleast 2 fights at LHW to see if he can compete at that weight

if these things happen i believe GSP can create history as the bess MMA fighter of all time but not best WW of all time

he would have a better chance dropping to 155 then going to 205, 185 would even be a challenge I dont think he could take alot of middleweights.

i dont know, i am a firm believer that gsp could pretty easily take out silva and everyone from lw to ww im sure he'd have a hard time with the weight of the fighters in lhw but im sure he'd do just fine. just look at the size difference from gsp to tiago alves, i mean c'mon, that dude is a monster and gsp made him look like he had no business in the octagon.

never thought i see this rubbish from a senior member you should have your account destroyed u moron

uhh..how can you be considered the best MMA fighter of all time but not the best of all time in your division?

GSP is one of my favorite fighters, i think that he could do very well in MW. He just needs to put on a little muscle before hand. I have all the faith in the world in GSP, but as far as him moving to LHW im sorry to say I have to agree that he couldnt handle it. He is just to small, guys like rampage and shogun would just over power him. GSP is an amazing fighter and great champion, hes done awesome in WW and again i would love to see what he can do in MW, but not LHW.

uhh..how can you be considered the best MMA fighter of all time but not the best of all time in your division?

its pretty easy if you think about it. if gsp never fought @ WW again would he be the greatest WW ever? probably not as matt hughes had a longer reign of dominance.

but if gsp won 3 world titles in 3 different weigh divisions that would make him arguably the best MMA fighter of all time

Well' date=' you're a loser. If I obviously have no knowledge of MMA, you could have just said this:

and then you'd sound like a decent person.[/quote']

You're not the one without MMA knowledge, at least you're not the one I'm speaking of. Ron is the one who shows he has no MMA knowledge. I was however joking around, but thats cool too dude

hes almost to small to compete at mw

And Ronald McDonald is going to come to the UFC and become LW champ' date=' put on some pounds from Big Mac's and then become champ in every other divison, and then die of a heart attack retiring all the UFC belts, and the UFC will never be the same after Ronald.

There, I totally made this thread bareable[/quote']

lMA0!

The fact that you're even thinking this is ridiculous. GSP wouldn't touch LHW and everyone knows it.

Next thing you know' date=' you'll be telling me that Brock is gonna drop weight and hold all five belts at once! Get a grip man.[/quote']

This made me laugh

how pissed would BJ be if GSP dropped to LW

This made me laugh even more.

wtf stop trying to be the next ak he is wittie with his post your are dumb out of touch

Actually I think this guys threads are funnier.

....Wait a minute haters, maybe this guy isn't crazy after all. You clowns will be talking about GSP like Chuck Norris in a few years from now so get used to the seemingly impossible to become routine. Search your feelings and think for yourself rather than being followers all your lives. Be loud, be proud. Go get em GSP, you can do eeeet!

He earned recognition in three different weight classes for dominating one????

No GSP earned the right be highly rated, he is like 3rd best p4p fighter in the world. Brock Lesnar hasn't earned enough yet to be as overrated as he is.

That being said GSP winning three titles...is madness.

Archived