Anderson silva befriends top fighters so he can use it as an excuse not to fight them

im_ron_burgendy

yep thats right.

1)machida - scared to fight him so he makes friends and uses it as an excuse not to fight

2)wanderlei - though helping franklin train for wandy anderson quickly made amends with wandy so he wouldnt have to fight against him

3)shogun - saw how dominant shogun was in pride and went to train with him there, befriended him even shared a house together for a period of time because he didnt want to fight him

these are 3 top fighters that anderson will never fight because they are "friends" but they dont realise that he isnt a true friend he is only a friend because he doesnt want to fight them. next thing will be him trying to befriend marquart or bisping so he can avoid them too

dont worry, anderson will get KOed by vitor belfort. his time has come, the hype is about to fall away, and anderson will finally (for the first time in his career by the way) fight an actual top-level striker in vitor.

its funny that people claim anderson to be the best striker in MMA, yet he hasnt fought any top caliber strikers. the first one he fights will KO him, and that is vitor

dont worry' date=' anderson will get KOed by vitor belfort. his time has come, the hype is about to fall away, and anderson will finally (for the first time in his career by the way) fight an actual top-level striker in vitor.

its funny that people claim anderson to be the best striker in MMA, yet he hasnt fought any top caliber strikers. the first one he fights will KO him, and that is vitor[/quote']

i dont consider vitor to be a top fighter because anderson hasnt befriended him, so anderson will win as he sees a weakness in vitor otherwise he would of befriended him like he has the other top fighters

dont worry' date=' anderson will get KOed by vitor belfort. his time has come, the hype is about to fall away, and anderson will finally (for the first time in his career by the way) fight an actual top-level striker in vitor.

its funny that people claim anderson to be the best striker in MMA, yet he hasnt fought any top caliber strikers. the first one he fights will KO him, and that is vitor[/quote']

Sig bet?

yep thats right.

1)machida - scared to fight him so he makes friends and uses it as an excuse not to fight

2)wanderlei - though helping franklin train for wandy anderson quickly made amends with wandy so he wouldnt have to fight against him

3)shogun - saw how dominant shogun was in pride and went to train with him there' date=' befriended him even shared a house together for a period of time because he didnt want to fight him

these are 3 top fighters that anderson will never fight because they are "friends" but they dont realise that he isnt a true friend he is only a friend because he doesnt want to fight them. next thing will be him trying to befriend marquart or bisping so he can avoid them too[/quote']

I guess Forrest Griffin isn't a top fighter? And maybe he just enjoys the company of fellow Brazilian power house fighters??

half your posts are like this you call me a troll yet you spam rubbish like this in threads where your opinion doesnt coincide with others

half of them? wow. thanks for taking notice to all of my posts. a little creepy, but whatever makes you happy.

Lesnar is best HW in history' date=' Forrest shouldn't be credited for his wins, Tito is best LHW, Shogun is p4p best.

seems legit to me lol[/quote']

tito is the best LHW CHAMPION no one has beat his record, forrest beat tito and shogun when they were basically in wheel chairs and lesnar is the best HW in history. tell me a HW who has won the title in their 4th fight?

You ever hear of Chute Boxe? That is where all of these guys trained when they fought in Pride. They have been around eachother for a long time.

yep thts true and anderson knew they were the best camp so he befriended them all so he would never have to fight them meanwhile building his rep in the ufc by beating TUF contestants instead of fighting real contenders

tito is the best LHW CHAMPION no one has beat his record' date=' forrest beat tito and shogun when they were basically in wheel chairs and lesnar is the best HW in history. tell me a HW who has won the title in their 4th fight?[/quote']

What record? His record of excuses? You're right. No one has.

Tell me a HW who got a title shot in their 4th fight?

no his record amount of successful title defences.

and none because they obviously werent good enough

Or they didn't make enough idiots like you cream their pants.

If he hadn't been a star previously do you HONESTLY think he would have gotten a ttile shot after losing to Mir and going to decision with Herring? C'mon.

When Brock Lesnar breaks title defense records he can start to suck the dog **** off of Matt Hughe's shoes. Til then he's nobody.

yep thats right.

3)shogun - saw how dominant shogun was in pride and went to train with him there' date=' befriended him even shared a house together for a period of time because he didnt want to fight him

these are 3 top fighters that anderson will never fight because they are "friends" but they dont realise that he isnt a true friend he is only a friend because he doesnt want to fight them. next thing will be him trying to befriend marquart or bisping so he can avoid them too[/quote']

Dude, You might be the worst poster on the forum.

Your a D0uchebag.

SMH @ you haters and snitches' date='[/quote']

LOL Who's snitching? I just said it's a matter of time before the mods see all your trolling. It's going to happen soon so my advice is to limit how many threads you make.

Either way if you are never allowed to post here again it would be a much more intelligent place. I remember when this place was tolerable. But now everywhere I go I get a ****ing headache reading this crap from ignorant post UFC 99 Lesnar nut huggers. It's tiresome.

LOL Who's snitching? I just said it's a matter of time before the mods see all your trolling. It's going to happen soon so my advice is to limit how many threads you make.

Either way if you are never allowed to post here again it would be a much more intelligent place. I remember when this place was tolerable. But now everywhere I go I get a ****ing headache reading this crap from ignorant post UFC 99 Lesnar nut huggers. It's tiresome.

ive only made 5 threads and all of them have had factual evidence to back up my post.

SMH @ you haters and snitches' date='[/quote']

You have nothing good to contribute, look at the threads you are starting.

Anderson Silva this...GSP that... Your a space cadet! You know nothing about MMA.

You do know GSP and Silva are the #1 and 2 ranked fighters in the world right.

ive only made 5 threads and all of them have had factual evidence to back up my post.

"Tito is the best LHW and his losses shouldn't be credited"

"Shogun is p4p best"

"Forrest's wins over Shogun and Tito are not justifiable"

"Brock is best HW ever"

what's factual about this?

This does not prove he is the most dominant HW in UFC history. Bas Rutten finished his career out winning the UFC HW title on a 20+ fight win streak. Brock has defended his title one time. Winning it in your first 4 fights doesn't make you the most dominant HW in history. Have you looked up the definition of "dominant"? It doesn't mean the quickest route to the top. It means staying there. 1 title defense means nothing.

You have nothing good to contribute' date=' look at the threads you are starting.

Anderson Silva this...GSP that... Your a space cadet! You know nothing about MMA.

[b']You do know GSP and Silva are the #1 and 2 ranked fighters in the world right.[/b]

Sorry, but this is wrong. :)

You have nothing good to contribute' date=' look at the threads you are starting.

You do know GSP and Silva are the #1 and 2 ranked fighters in the world right.[/quote']

anderson is ducking the top fighters. besides rich franklin and hendo hes fighting bums like leites and cote who are good but never elite.

i wanna see him fight the best in the LHW division but he wont fight 3 of the tope 5 because of "friendships" (machida,shogun and thiago silva) so he will end up fighting guys like vera and jardine

"Tito is the best LHW and his losses shouldn't be credited"

"Shogun is p4p best"

"Forrest's wins over Shogun and Tito are not justifiable"

"Brock is best HW ever"

what's factual about this?

first of all my tito thread was best LHW CHAMPION ever, shogun P4P best is legitimate, forrests wins over tito and shogun cant be held as high because of them coming off serious surgeries, and brock won the HW title in his 4th fight beating a HOF'er.

i have legitmate reasons and facts for my threads

first of all my tito thread was best LHW CHAMPION ever' date=' shogun P4P best is legitimate, forrests wins over tito and shogun cant be held as high because of them coming off serious surgeries, and brock won the HW title in his 4th fight beating a HOF'er.

i have legitmate reasons and facts for my threads[/quote']

So you are a Brock fanboy. I figured that.

Archived