bring back travis lutter

tattooyou

Bring in Travis Fulton... I just wanna see the expression on everyone's face when his record pops up on tale of the tape

*chuckle* Yeah..that would be interesting. I don't think he'd last long..but it'd be awesome just to see that record out there for everyone besides the people who do their research to see.

Interestingly Fulton went 27-1-1 during his longest streak in his career. And 45-2-1 if you continue past that second loss and 50-3-1 beyond that.

Records...in reality...can be VERY deceiving. I always can't help but chuckle when people put SO much stock in the numbers when..they can tell a very skewed story if you don't educated yourself.

A guy with a record of 45-2-1 SO MANY people would talk about..OH WOW...HE SHOULD FIGHT FEDOR.

But Fedor in many ways has some of the same issues with his record. Not as bad as Fulton...but...the numbers aren't everything.

Cheers

-DR

I cant believe dana fired lutter just cuz he gassed out once. He was the only guy in the ufc who came close to beating anderson silva.

First off Lutter missed weight for his title fight against Silva. Then gassed out. Then he fought Rich Franklin and was doing not too bad until once again - he gassed. He was fired from the the UFC because he was brought on the show for a second chance and dropped the ball with his lack of commitment.

I'd like to see him back as well as I think he'd be a good addition to the 185lbs division but only if he could prove that his conditioning is much improved.

First off Lutter missed weight for his title fight against Silva. Then gassed out. Then he fought Rich Franklin and was doing not too bad until once again - he gassed. He was fired from the the UFC because he was brought on the show for a second chance and dropped the ball with his lack of commitment.

I'd like to see him back as well as I think he'd be a good addition to the 185lbs division but only if he could prove that his conditioning is much improved.

I agree. Lutter as some skills for sure from a physical standpoint but mentally/motivationally he is missing something. I wouldn't get all giddy if I saw him in the Octagon again...but I wouldn't change the channel because of him either.

I guess that's the long way of saying...I could give a flip.

Archived