Im_ron_burgendy

Barrage

Although I would love to see him and his stupid threads gone' date=' this thread will be removed soon.

No threads about other members are tolerated by the mods here.[/quote']

OH i'm sorry I didn't know please do then i didn't want to break the rules i just think he's ignorant I apologizie

smh at you emotional posters with all your female emotions.

like ive said before ive provided a valid argument and facts to everything ive posted.

SMH @ snitches wanting me banned' date=' if my threads do this to people then there must be some truth behind them[/quote']

Where were your facts in the Diego thread? Didn't see many there...

OH i'm sorry I didn't know please do then i didn't want to break the rules i just think he's ignorant I apologizie

I'm not a mod, so I can't remove your threads. I was just letting you know for future reference that way you don't get banned in the forseeable future.

Mods don't take lightly to member bashing. No matter who it is.

Just so you know.

Where were your facts in the Diego thread? Didn't see many there...

diegoes 3 losses

1) LW champion arguably the best ever LW

2) jon fitch considered the second best WW in MMA

3) koscheck top 5 ufc fighter but diego had a staph infection leading into that fight and almost pulled out the night before the fight from the illness, at the post fight medical the UFC doctor found a hole in diegoes leg the size of a coffee mug

ALL FACT, but yeah he sucks as a fighter

You know' date=' instead of crying to the mods for a ban you can all simply stop following the little string on his finger and responding to all of his idiotic threads.[/quote']

agree !! but the fact is they do like it .. cause they keep posting and giving him more reason to stay and annoy .. if they really wanted him gone they would just leave his threads empty

diegoes 3 losses

1) LW champion arguably the best ever LW

2) jon fitch considered the second best WW in MMA

3) koscheck top 5 ufc fighter but diego had a staph infection leading into that fight and almost pulled out the night before the fight from the illness' date=' at the post fight medical the UFC doctor found a hole in diegoes leg the size of a coffee mug

ALL FACT, but yeah he sucks as a fighter[/quote']

Never said he sucks. Just said he wasn't top 5.

Don't twist the argument to make yourself seem smarter.

Archived