Ken Shamrock

SlurSlammer

I just watched this ' date=' Ken Shamrock is actually so brain dead he wants to fight his own brother. I personally think ken has gotten his butt kicked so many times he has brain damage. The Shamrocks should retire and stay retired[/quote']

Being the older brother Ken blames Frank for not being able to bond with his father. If only Frank was never born Ken would have been able to have a close relationship with his dad. Now that their dad has passed away Ken's built up anger towards his younger brother is finally coming out. It's on. Ken, Frank. Brother VS Brother.

I remember reading something a while back that said Frank Shamrock was adopted and that him and Ken are not blood related at all........Im not sure if it was bullcrap, or if it is actually true..I know for sure they look somewhat similar, but that doesnt mean anything i guess.........Anyone else hear anything about this?

I remember reading something a while back that said Frank Shamrock was adopted and that him and Ken are not blood related at all........Im not sure if it was bullcrap' date=' or if it is actually true..I know for sure they look somewhat similar, but that doesnt mean anything i guess.........Anyone else hear anything about this?[/quote']

They are brothers...biologically..and they were both adopted at the same time..by the same guy.

Cheers

-DR

Being the older brother Ken blames Frank for not being able to bond with his father. If only Frank was never born Ken would have been able to have a close relationship with his dad. Now that their dad has passed away Ken's built up anger towards his younger brother is finally coming out. It's on. Ken' date=' Frank. Brother VS Brother.[/quote']

This is big man, can't wait to see this. hope Ken won't get cut in the eyebrowse before the fight. I also wanna see Diaz vs Diaz & Lauzon vs Lauzon.

They are brothers...biologically..and they were both adopted at the same time..by the same guy.

Cheers

-DR

Sorry, they aren't brothers biologically. A simple search on wikipedia would reveal that Ken's original name is: Kenneth Wayne Kilpatrick and Frank's original name is: Frank Alisio Juarez III . In other words, there is no blood relation.

Regardless of there being no blood relation, it's sad that the two brothers can't get along. Instead of carrying on with the feud they should try to bury the hatchet and try to honor their father that has passed away. I don't think Bob would want them to go throughout life hating each other.

The sad thing is neither of them are all that relevant anymore to MMA as they are both past their prime. Also, Ken failed to adapt to the new climate of MMA and still holds on to his old ways. I think this is pretty clear with the fact that Lion's Den hasn't been an elite camp in years. Their last succesful product is Roy Nelson. I don't even know if Roy is with them anymore.

Archived