i have a confession......

im_ron_burgendy

now i know most of you think im a troll but this is not the case

im actually a well respected forum member in another name, i created this account to prove how unpopular opinion on here is targeted by senior members.

over the last 24 hours ive posted threads that are of unpopular opinion and ive been roasted by members because they dont agree with my posts and been called a noob even though my mma knowledge is up there with the best of them on here

now because im a junior member and posted something controversial peopel have been calling for me to be banned and instead of trying to educate me on mma even though i dont need it but you all didnt know that

personally im disgusted with the "senior members" on this forum as i am one who has been a member on here for a long time would not berate a new member for having an opinion.and if i disagreed iw ouldnt resort to name calling and so on.

what i proved is that this forum runs in packs and picks on people with unpopular opinion, as i said im a highly respected member in another name.

ill let oyu all try to figure out who i really am, just so you know i could of been pretending to argue with myself to throw you all off the scent.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

You are a troll.

You make a thread about something stupid and because these "senior members" don't agree with you (ex...Brock Lesnar is the best HW ever if he retired today) doesn't mean they are ganging up in packs. It's because you're trying to purposefully be stupid.

We don't gang up on INTELLIGENT discussions. We get tired of people trolling and making threads just to see their own writing and just to get a response.

If you want respect, then don't make stupid threads.

Hmph. I made a thread about Shogun as a Junior Member' date=' and I didn't get any negative feedback.

You sir, are a bigot and a liar.

Either that, or you're DocJollywood.[/quote']

say what you want ive been a member here for almost 2 years, i created this account yesterday because this forum was boring me so i decided to spice things up

and no im not the poster you mentioned

say what you want ive been a member here for almost 2 years' date=' i created this account yesterday because this forum was boring me so i decided to spice things up

and no im not the poster you mentioned[/quote']

Creating annoying threads =/= spicing things up

it makes these forums worse

say what you want ive been a member here for almost 2 years' date=' i created this account yesterday because this forum was boring me so i decided to spice things up

and no im not the poster you mentioned[/quote']

119 posts in 2 days? You must have 0 life to do that.

And "spice things up". You get aroused by trolling the internet huh?

No.

You are a troll.

You make a thread about something stupid and because these "senior members" don't agree with you (ex...Brock Lesnar is the best HW ever if he retired today) doesn't mean they are ganging up in packs. It's because you're trying to purposefully be stupid.

We don't gang up on INTELLIGENT discussions. We get tired of people trolling and making threads just to see their own writing and just to get a response.

If you want respect' date=' then don't make stupid threads.[/quote']

i actually hate brock lesnar, im not a troll ive been here for 2 years. none of my threads were stupid there was a legit argument behind them, mind you i was posing as someone with not muh MMA knowledge. ive been on here longer then you indiglow and me and you actually get along well in my other name

OMG' date=' this is like a ****ing soap opera.

But at least he admits he doesn't believe anything he says and that he just wanted to get a response.[/quote']

Just wait. His "real" account is going to come in and date his sister. Then we're all going to realize it's just his evil twin brother.

Also, no one is really going to care.

i actually hate brock lesnar' date=' im not a troll ive been here for 2 years. none of my threads were stupid there was a legit argument behind them, mind you i was posing as someone with not muh MMA knowledge. ive been on here longer then you indiglow and me and you actually get along well in my other name[/quote']

Then why make ridiculous threads?

That's what's wrong with these forums now. People creating threads just to get a response. Everyone's trying to be the next AK. It doesn't help that everyone praises AK for making the threads he does, it just drives more people to be like him and make the same threads.

It's getting annoying and these boards aren't what they used to be.

OMG' date=' this is like a ****ing soap opera.

But at least he admits he doesn't believe anything he says and that he just wanted to get a response.[/quote']

acyaully i do believe shogun is p4p the best fighter but that crap with tito i dont believe and id o believe forrest wins were legit but there were excuses for shogun not tito though

and i do believe that if gsp stopped fighting today that hughes would be considered the more dominant champion.

but with brock LOL no way is he close to being the best HW ever

I notice throughout this thread you failed to mention the name of your other account.

Which leads me to believe that this thread is in fact another troll thread.

My next question is, why bother asking a mod to help change your account name when you "as stated above" just created this account to troll and prove a point?

Then why make ridiculous threads?

That's what's wrong with these forums now. People creating threads just to get a response. Everyone's trying to be the next AK. It doesn't help that everyone praises AK for making the threads he does' date=' it just drives more people to be like him and make the same threads.

It's getting annoying and these boards aren't what they used to be.[/quote']

if you think about it they werent really that ridiculous

1) hughes can be considered more dominant then gsp has been

2) there is an argument that shogun can be considered p4p

3) tito can be considered the most dominant CHAMPION the lhw division has seen

4) randy hasnt won more then 2 fights in a row in almost 9 years, you cant argue that that is fact

over half my threads were more then acceptable, with valid facts for argument, but i got flamed because 1)people hate tito 2)people hate hughes 3)machida got the decision 4)everyone loves randy and he cant be critisized

I notice throughout this thread you failed to mention the name of your other account.

Which leads me to believe that this thread is in fact another troll thread.

My next question is' date=' why bother asking a mod to help change your account name when you "as stated above" just created this account to troll and prove a point?[/quote']

im not gonna mention my other account on here but ill pm it if you want

I'm fairly certain I know who you are.

Your posts weren't any different than what all the other trolls do.

The problem is you made MULTIPLE threads over and over.

If you just made 1 and had a legitimate post count, people wouldn't complain.

When someone comes on here with a post count of 10 and their first thread is something ridiculous, then that's the first impression you give off.

I'm fairly certain I know who you are.

Your posts weren't any different than what all the other trolls do.

The problem is you made MULTIPLE threads over and over.

If you just made 1 and had a legitimate post count' date=' people wouldn't complain.

When someone comes on here with a post count of 10 and their first thread is something ridiculous, then that's the first impression you give off.[/quote']

pm who you think i am and ill pm you if you are right

Please.

SCO would never have let the words "i actually hate lesnar" come out of his mouth

You hit the nail on the head with that one man. Mind you' date=' haven't seen him around lately... I'll count my blessings later!

pm who you think i am and ill pm you if you are right

Awwwe, keep the guessing in the thread, it'll keep me amused for a while!

You hit the nail on the head with that one man. Mind you' date=' haven't seen him around lately... I'll count my blessings later!

Awwwe, keep the guessing in the thread, it'll keep me amused for a while![/quote']

ok ill keep it going

I don't want to know!

PS: doublejay dubbleyou

no indy, try again, you will be surprised trust me

Archived