The UFC has signed undefeated heavyweight prospect Chad Corvin

ricoj3323

i dont know if this has been posted yet

"A bit of UFC news perhaps overshadowed by the Brock Lesnar hoopla over the past week was that the promotion recently signed one of the youngest and brightest heavyweight prospects in the sport in 23-year-old Chad Corvin."

this kid is going to be a beast, i hope the UFC builds him up well, could have the potential of Cain Velasquez.

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/The-UFC-has-signed-undefeated-heavyweight-prospect-Chad-Corvin.html

Big Nog is going to stop all the hype around cain at 110.

yup

like i said before...the power of marketing

i dont even see how anyone can be fooled to think cain could ever make a dent in the HW division

since he supposedly outworks LW's n WW's in the gym,then he should have no problem at LHW whatsoever

with his power,maybe he should just stop eating for a month and drop to LW and challenge BJ for the belt

joke......obviously

yup

like i said before...the power of marketing

i dont even see how anyone can be fooled to think cain could ever make a dent in the HW division

since he supposedly outworks LW's n WW's in the gym' date='then he should have no problem at LHW whatsoever

with his power,maybe he should just stop eating for a month and drop to LW and challenge BJ for the belt

joke......obviously[/quote']

Yeah..but I do really think Cain would be better suited down at 205 myself..I think once he gets a few losses he'll do a Vera. The future of the HW division in MMA is in the mold of the Lesnars and Carwins and Wes Shivers' and Marcus Jones'...HUGE dudes...and as time goes by and the sports profile gets higher and higher...these big guys are going to have the skill to go with the size. Right now...most HW's rely on their size..unlike in the other divisions where there isn't that huge disparity in weight...so it comes down to who is actually the better fighter.

The era of the Couture type guy...who walks around at 225-235...and goes between LHW and HW...is coming to a close...and in fact..I think it already has. I think Cain is in this position.

Cheers

-DR

back on topic since people like to throw in comments to run others off course ..

i hope he gets in a good gym and isnt thrown into the wolves right away.. young guy and has good dedication so lets hope for the best ... us fans should be hoping for one thing and thats great fights .. not down talking fighters .. just because you have favorites you immediately bash opponents and discredit all the hard work they have put in .. i hope he does well and one day get to see great fights

Im not to fussed who wins' date=' but i doubt that big nog will just walk over him, cain dominated rothwell and kongo with his wrestling, and I think he will do the same to big nog. I think if it stays standing big nog will win, if it goes to the ground it will be all cain.[/quote']

Umm . . . . Stupidest post ever award? ? ?

Big nogs ground game is AMAZING . It is going to be VERY interesting to see each fighters strategy going into their fight, and if Nog will be able to use his superior BJJ to his advantage in this one.

Big Nog is gona get knocked out' date=' his standup sucks ****.. Velasquez = the real deal

the only way i see him winning is by submission[/quote']

hahaha what and velasquez's stand up is amazing? dude

and lol at the "nog is gona get knocked out" bit. cain has pillow fists

Archived