3 yr contract for tuf winners

tattooyou

Any fighter can be cut after a loss ... it's in the contract. I think some are afforded at least two losses before termination at the UFC's discretion.

On the flip side...if a fighter is doing well...midway through the contract...things can be renegotiated to the fighters advantage to ensure that they cooperate with the UFC's future plans for them.

It's really a case by case thing. But in general any fighter can be cut following a loss. The higher ups get better stipulations but...that's where things stand.

Cheers

-DR

its 6 figures over 3 years which is crap really cause lets just say its $100000, which is prob the case....cause the UFC pays noob fighters crap cash.....and lets face it, the TUF winners dont deserve anymore. Also, as all of u will know, $100000 is the lowest 6 figure number lol.

say they have 2 fights a year, thats just over $30000 a year, which isnt that good really. i know they may get a few sponsers but the SIX figure contract isnt as good as it seems.

but hey, ur in the UFC so rock on.

its 6 figures over 3 years which is crap really cause lets just say its $100000' date=' which is prob the case....cause the UFC pays noob fighters crap cash.....and lets face it, the TUF winners dont deserve anymore. Also, as all of u will know, $100000 is the lowest 6 figure number lol.

say they have 2 fights a year, thats just over $30000 a year, which isnt that good really. i know they may get a few sponsers but the SIX figure contract isnt as good as it seems.

[b']but hey, ur in the UFC so rock on[/b].

You would be amazed by how many fighters continue to feed there families by fighting as UFC fighters long after they have been cut by the organisation. It works both ways sure the UFC get a good deal but so do the fighters through UFC recognition.

Archived