My subway sandwich looked like a taco

CHUCK_N0RRIS

What kind of nasty v-ginas have you been giving the double meat double cheese to? none of this guy's v-ginas have ever had yellowish chit comming out. Tell your bitc--- I mean women they need to go to the clinic STAT!!!!!

lmfao i thought the same thing

does the OP's pickle look like it has honey mustard on it?

if so...seek medical attention ASAP

lol

Jk buddy ;]

and also....why are you talking about a piece of bologna that looked like a beat up ****** and posting a pic of a ***** shaped pickle?

and also....why are you talking about a piece of bologna that looked like a beat up ****** and posting a pic of a ***** shaped pickle?

I couldn't find a picture of a piece of meat that looked like a v-gina.

Besides you can't always pick out a good one when you're drunk. Once you're drunk all you can really do is hug her to see if she's fat.

White "ish" is still not so great to be having come out oot your poot.... Clear is Ideal!

it's not perfectly clear all the time. When a girl cums it has a slight whiteish color to it.

Since you mentioned the ideal color, I will mention the color you do not want to see. red. That is why virgins suck. You have to take it slow and you get blood on your johnson.

What kind of nasty v-ginas have you been giving the double meat double cheese to? none of this guy's v-ginas have ever had yellowish chit comming out. Tell your bitc--- I mean women they need to go to the clinic STAT!!!!!

Since i'm stuck at work I thought i'd look up and share the info. enjoy.

here is what I got from doing some research.

Women don't " c u m " like men because it doesn't all come out at once' date=' it comes out in bits,

it is white, but if they have an infection it will be yellow and it will smell bad,

if its normal it should smell like soap, (well, kinda)

it is NOT colorless, if it is colorless then it is just normal discharge from the ******, ok, nothing to do with " c u m "

if you see a girl with colorless stringy discharge then that happened before they got active

2 years ago[/quote']

Since i'm stuck at work I thought i'd look up and share the info. enjoy.

here is what I got from doing some research.

if you see a girl with colorless stringy discharge then that happened before they got active

2 years ago

WTF does 2 years ago have to do with anything? girl charge should not be anything but clear. Unless their sick. As far as I was aware the white stuff comes from the dude.

WTF does 2 years ago have to do with anything? girl charge should not be anything but clear. Unless their sick. As far as I was aware the white stuff comes from the dude.

Beats me it was just a quote from some chick on a website.

but when a girl ********** it can come out with a creamy color. but it depends on a buch of different stuff. all normal.

If it's yellow or red, pretty much anything but clear or a cream color then it's not normal. at least thats my understanding.

Beats me it was just a quote from some chick on a website.

but when a girl ********** it can come out with a creamy color. but it depends on a buch of different stuff. all normal.

If it's yellow or red' date=' pretty much anything but clear or a cream color then it's not normal. at least thats my understanding.[/quote']

Im still going to avoid the creme color as "yellowish" could pass for creme when its dim or dark.

If Natalie Portman had yellowish stuff coming out of her pooter I would still hit it

You have fun with that.... 1 night of fun is not worth the Clap or any other VD. At least to me its not. Not even the fame to go along with tagging Portman's poon is worth it.

Is it just me or do kiera nightly and natalie portman look alot alike?

Is it just me or do kiera nightly and natalie portman look alot alike?

I don't care about the fame, Ishe's just sexy.

They do look a like. I think the only guy that will be able to get both of them in bed at the same time is Bill Gates. Every chicks got a price, but you'll be paying a lot for a Kiera and Natalie 3 way

I don't care about the fame' date=' Ishe's just sexy.

They do look a like. I think the only guy that will be able to get both of them in bed at the same time is Bill Gates. Every chicks got a price, but you'll be paying a lot for a Kiera and Natalie 3 way[/quote']

It could just take a HOT Dude with a big Rooster and a Please.

(I could see them being Freaks, ya never know)

haha

They are both ladies in the streets and freaks in the sheets. At least in the world I live in they are.

You know there are plenty of decent to hot chicks looking to get their V-ginas pounded by a young studd. Plenty of them hang on craig's list and other websites like the adult truth or dare one. if I was stateside and single bes bett I'd be getting some 4X a day.

You know there are plenty of decent to hot chicks looking to get their V-ginas pounded by a young studd. Plenty of them hang on craig's list and other websites like the adult truth or dare one. if I was stateside and single bes bett I'd be getting some 4X a day.

I wouldn't trust craigslist. In my single days myspace worked pretty well for me and before myspace just good ole "nice shoes. wanna shag?" lines worked

If the pick up lines don't work a roofie colada always did. j/k

Archived