Performance Enhancing Drugs Questionnaire

Benc1406052404

Hi everyone,

I am currently undertaking some research for my university dissertation, and for my data collection need some questionnaires filling out.

Please only fill in if you have trained or competed in mixed martial arts before.

It is a 100% confidential survey and you will remain anonymous throughout.

This is important to me and my final grade so thank you in advance for taking the time to fill it in....

Please click here to fill in the questionnaire.

Thanks.

Your list of drugs is retarded.... Performance enhancing drugs so you add hash and pot and methadon really.... cause right before i go fight i smoke some hash eat a pot brownie and pop a methadon tab... maybe add things like testosterone' date=' dbol, you know performance enhancing drugs.... just trying to help :)[/quote']

I think the purpose of the mix of recreational drugs and performance enhancing drugs was to test if the participant could recognize and identify which were performance enhancing drugs.

Whose the retard now?

Let me help you with this one...it's you...you're the retard :)

I think the purpose of the mix of recreational drugs and performance enhancing drugs was to test if the participant could recognize and identify which were performance enhancing drugs.

Whose the retard now?

Let me help you with this one...it's you...you're the retard :)

First of all i didnt call him a retard but you seem to find it nessary to come here and insult people over the net good for you. Secondly he made no mention of it being a test to identify what are performance enhancing drugs.... now scurry back to the basement little boy and let the adults talk

Thanks

First of all i didnt call him a retard but you seem to find it nessary to come here and insult people over the net good for you. Secondly he made no mention of it being a test to identify what are performance enhancing drugs.... now scurry back to the basement little boy and let the adults talk

Thanks

You didn't call him a retard but you did insult him. You also failed to consider that the section of the questionnaire could be used as a tool for authenticating the legitimacy of the claims made by the person filling it out. For instance, if someone claims to train in MMA and from their experience they believe performance enhancing drug use is rampant but is then unable to identify them form a list that could be a factor in determining the validity of their answers.

Perhaps next time you should try thinking before you post. You might be surprised to learn that your head has more uses than being a Coors Lite and Cheetos receptacle :)

You didn't call him a retard but you did insult him. You also failed to consider that the section of the questionnaire could be used as a tool for authenticating the legitimacy of the claims made by the person filling it out. For instance' date=' if someone claims to train in MMA and from their experience they believe performance enhancing drug use is rampant but is then unable to identify them form a list that could be a factor in determining the validity of their answers.

Perhaps next time you should try thinking before you post. You might be surprised to learn that your head has more uses than being a Coors Lite and Cheetos receptacle :)[/quote']

O but i did think and in my thought process i did not make assumptions you know what they say.... ;) and the fact you would think i would drink coors light is more offensive then anything i relayed in my above post....

Good Day Sir

Your list of drugs is retarded.... Performance enhancing drugs so you add hash and pot and methadon really.... cause right before i go fight i smoke some hash eat a pot brownie and pop a methadon tab... maybe add things like testosterone' date=' dbol, you know performance enhancing drugs.... just trying to help :)[/quote']

Well actually you would be surprised. Eddie Bravo is known to smoke weed before training and sometimes competition. It helps with stimulation and therefore enhances his performance. Of course it doesn't work for everyone. And yes it was a mixture to see if people can identify those most associated with MMA. That is why i put other in case there were some i was unaware of.

Thanks for the feedback and i hope this can help address this problem.

Thanks again for those who have already completed the questionnaire, it means a lot. So far had over 70 responses which is great. Keep em coming.

If you haven't already, the link is Questionnaire

Well actually you would be surprised. Eddie Bravo is known to smoke weed before training and sometimes competition. It helps with stimulation and therefore enhances his performance. Of course it doesn't work for everyone. And yes it was a mixture to see if people can identify those most associated with MMA. That is why i put other in case there were some i was unaware of.

Thanks for the feedback and i hope this can help address this problem.

Thanks again for those who have already completed the questionnaire' date=' it means a lot. So far had over 70 responses which is great. Keep em coming.

If you haven't already, the link is Questionnaire

There are also some MMA athletes that use it to increase appetite, and thus giving them a hand in putting more weight.

Archived