ufc fighters talking to fans on forums

sbowen

if anybody knows any fighters or talks to them more often then others plz tell them to talk to the fans on the ufc forums we can give them suggestions, thoughts about who they should fight next and possibly talk strategies, just have some more fan-fighter interaction, like paul, he talks to us on the forums, dont hate on my thread, new here, not been here longer than a year, but just trying to get more fighters to talk to us and get some talking in these thread kinda gettin bored

Would be cool if they came in but Im sure they dont wanna hear fans giving them advice on how to fight or the haters talking #$@! so they probably avoid it to save themselves the drama.

I'm sure, like everyone else, they would just laugh at the haters on here.

as far as the advice thing, lol yeahh.

if anybody knows any fighters or talks to them more often then others plz tell them to talk to the fans on the ufc forums we can give them suggestions' date=' thoughts about who they should fight next and possibly talk strategies, just have some more fan-fighter interaction, like paul, he talks to us on the forums, dont hate on my thread, new here, not been here longer than a year, but just trying to get more fighters to talk to us and get some talking in these thread kinda gettin bored[/quote']

UFC fighters coming here for advice and suggestions on there careers????...ROFLMAOL

I don't think there is any reason why the Fighters shouldn't come on here. I don't care how much you dislike a certain fighter they all deserve respect and I believe most everybody would be respectful. If your part of this community then your definetely a fan and to be a fan of the sport you have to have respect for what these guys do day in and day out. Josh Koscheck is my least favorite fighter but I would jump at the chance to talk with him and hear his thoughts on upcoming fights.

It would also give these guys more fans. To be honest I didn't like Paul Buenetello too much when he first started in the UFC but after reading his threads and posts I've become a fan. I watch his fights and I'm like I said good luck to this guy and he responded. It changes the experience a bit.

thank you they dont have to get advice or anything but to get the chance to get more fans, and to actually have the experience to talk to one of the fighters, like paul he actually took the time to allow us to ask questions and chat with him, fighters deserve respect and the chance to get more fans

and we deserve the chance to have some fun with the fans on the same foums where they have some fun with us.

look, fighters live, eat, and breqthe our sport. We care what the fans think of us. There is more than one of us on several forums across the net,

seriously poeple. you think we are too beat up to use computers, or do you just think that you people are more interested in MMA than we are??

BOOM

and we deserve the chance to have some fun with the fans on the same foums where they have some fun with us.

look' date=' fighters live, eat, and breqthe our sport. We care what the fans think of us. There is more than one of us on several forums across the net,

seriously poeple. you think we are too beat up to use computers, or do you just think that you people are more interested in MMA than we are??

BOOM[/quote']

brock doesn't use a computer

hahaha brock doesnt know how to use comp. good one he does need giant keyboard with those bratwursts he calls fingers' date=' i really dont like brock[/quote']

lol he did say that he doesn't own a computer. im sure he owns like a See-and-Say or something though

look' date=' fighters live, eat, and breqthe our sport. We care what the fans think of us. There is more than one of us on several forums across the net,

BOOM[/quote']

The 'Boom' thing sounds familiar. But i honestlyy cant place where i heard a guy saying 'Boom' at the end of most of his setences. Damn haha.

I will be talking to many fighters in the near future and will try to getthem to stop by and talk to you all.

We were able to get almost every single fighter since season 1 of TUF to post on the UFC's last forum, some on a regular basis.

It is tough sometimes however when the fighters come on here and have to read disparaging remarks from many members. If you want more fighters to post, stop making posts about how much they suck.

b/c fighters cant be trolls right??

what kind of fighter would want to instigate a fight???

think about it.

instigating a fight is kind of weak to me. my opinion though.

who would do that? someone who is extremely bored. possibly injured.

someone who never wins fights.

you tell me lol

I tried out for the Ultimate fighter USA vs UK. I drove to Chicago with a 3 time UFC vet who I really didn't know that well. He actually made it on the show but was decisioned by some crazy **** on the first episode, so didn't get a chance to make it in the house. The point is, these guys are real people. Treat them with respect because it takes a tremendous amount of will to make it to that level. They have to work through the same issues as we do; wife, girlfriend, kids bills, house not selling, car not running. They make it work because of the tremendous drive they have. If you don't know any UFC fighters, then you either live in Alaska or are not training enough.

If you don't know any UFC fighters' date=' then you either live in Alaska or are not training enough.[/quote']

i agreed with everything you said, but was confused about this.

what do you mean by know?

I live in Florida and I don't know any UFC fighters. I'm even from/live in the same town as Din Thomas. Never seen or met the guy.

I don't mind if they are here incognito or if they reveal themselves.

Look at Paul for example, he got his own sticky and people treats him with respect and Paul seems like a really down to earth kinda guy..

I wouldn't mind more fighters getting Sticky-threads where we can ask questions and discuss current UFC/MMA news..

But ANY kind of slander or trashtalking in those threads would result in a permanent banishment from the forums (block that IP-adress)

My two cents

Archived