Future UFC Champs

stephenlee1

As there is a few title fights commin up really close to each other, i was thinking if any 1else thinks any of the belts are goin to change hands. And also who do u think is goin 2 be a future champ in all divisions.

penn vs edgar, i no its crazy to say but i think penn is goin 2 lose this one hahah. i know its a crazy thing to say so no need to bash me for it, just what i think dont know how edgar will do it jus think he will

gsp vs hardy, as a brit i wanna see hardy win and be the 1st uk fighter in ufc history to hold a belt. but i just cant see it goin down like that gsp for this one all the way unless he gets matt serra-ed again lol.

But i do think paul dailey is goin to knock out kos, get a shot after 1 more fight or possibly get the next shot after gsp destroys hardy. and i think he will knock out gsp .

anderson vs vitor, im goin for a crazy one again here im goin 2 say vitor by TKO i got a good feeling for vitor in this fight, and i never bet against anderson silva but i think is time in MW is over he needs to stay at 205 imo better match ups for him there, and after vitor wins, as long as nate wins his next one then i think vitor 1st deffence will be nate and that fight is one im looking forward to.

machida vs shogun, i dont know y but i dont see this fight goin any diff than the last one. only diffefance will be is the judges are goin 2 be on the ball after the under pants job they did last time. i still got machida for this one but i want shogun to win so anderson will go for the LHW belt and stop messing around down in MW lol. and it be interesting to see if anderson wins the belt if machida will have the same respect for him and be happy jus fighting for no title glory.

carwin vs mir, i said that carwin will be HW champ from the 1st time i seen him fight and i stick by it, ever since him and lesner was ment to fight last year i said carwin by knock out. hes goin 2 do the same to mir then go on and finnish lesner to become the true champ.

thats what i think lol i no some of my claims are far out there but i do belive that there is goin 2 be some new champs, but this is just what i feel will happen. So no need to go all my super sweet 16 crazy on me for what im saying lol at the end of the day its MMA any thing can happen and thats y i love this sport.

The champs are champs for a reason.

Anything can happen but I don't see GSP or BJ losing anytime soon.

I do believe that Belfort has a better shot than most people think but I still see Silva taking this one as well.

Machida will lose again. (Which would be great news for the division, as we could see Shogun vs. Anderson Silva for the LHW championship).

Brock is a freak of nature and I don't see anybody being able to handle his strength and athleticism. Especially if he's at 100%.

I do believe that Belfort has a better shot than most people think but I still see Silva taking this one as well.

Machida will lose again. (Which would be great news for the division' date=' as we could see Shogun vs. Anderson Silva for the LHW championship).

Brock is a freak of nature and I don't see anybody being able to handle his strength and athleticism. Especially if he's at 100%.[/quote']

I was unaware that Machida had a loss. :rolleyes:

Machida will lose again. (Which would be great news for the division' date=' as we could see Shogun vs. Anderson Silva for the LHW championship).

Brock is a freak of nature and I don't see anybody being able to handle his strength and athleticism. Especially if he's at 100%.[/quote']

as much as love machida i wanna see him lose the belt for the same reason u said i wanna see shogun and anderson for the belt, and if anderson silva wins then be interesting to see if machida shows the same respect to not go for gold. coz if i was machida and anderson silva come into my division and took the gold id want it back friend or no friend

Down the line in a year or two, I could see:

LW: Edgar, Griffin, Florian, Sotiropoulos, Etim (BJ has it locked up pretty tight right now though)

WW: BJ if he moves up, Fitch, Alves, Kos, Hardy, Daley (if GSP moves to MW, otherwise, he will rule WW as long as he wants)

MW: GSP if he moves up, Marquardt, Belfort, Maia

LHW: Shogun in May, Lil Nog, Jones, Anderson if he moves up

HW: All the top six HWs have a chance to be wearing the belt at the end of 2010. A lot will depend on how healthy Brock is. But Big Nog, Mir, Carwin, Velasquez, Dos Santos, and Gonzaga are all capable of winning the title, and a lot will depend on matchups and who gets a chance against who.

• 2 months later...
As there is a few title fights commin up really close to each other' date=' i was thinking if any 1else thinks any of the belts are goin to change hands. And also who do u think is goin 2 be a future champ in all divisions.

penn vs edgar, i no its crazy to say but i think penn is goin 2 lose this one hahah. i know its a crazy thing to say so no need to bash me for it, just what i think dont know how edgar will do it jus think he will

gsp vs hardy, as a brit i wanna see hardy win and be the 1st uk fighter in ufc history to hold a belt. but i just cant see it goin down like that gsp for this one all the way unless he gets matt serra-ed again lol.

But i do think paul dailey is goin to knock out kos, get a shot after 1 more fight or possibly get the next shot after gsp destroys hardy. and i think he will knock out gsp .

anderson vs vitor, im goin for a crazy one again here im goin 2 say vitor by TKO i got a good feeling for vitor in this fight, and i never bet against anderson silva but i think is time in MW is over he needs to stay at 205 imo better match ups for him there, and after vitor wins, as long as nate wins his next one then i think vitor 1st deffence will be nate and that fight is one im looking forward to.

machida vs shogun, i dont know y but i dont see this fight goin any diff than the last one. only diffefance will be is the judges are goin 2 be on the ball after the under pants job they did last time. i still got machida for this one but i want shogun to win so anderson will go for the LHW belt and stop messing around down in MW lol. and it be interesting to see if anderson wins the belt if machida will have the same respect for him and be happy jus fighting for no title glory.

carwin vs mir, i said that carwin will be HW champ from the 1st time i seen him fight and i stick by it, ever since him and lesner was ment to fight last year i said carwin by knock out. hes goin 2 do the same to mir then go on and finnish lesner to become the true champ.

thats what i think lol i no some of my claims are far out there but i do belive that there is goin 2 be some new champs, but this is just what i feel will happen. So no need to go all my super sweet 16 crazy on me for what im saying lol at the end of the day its MMA any thing can happen and thats y i love this sport.[/quote']

i had 3 right so far lol vitor and silva didnt happen but i would of put silva for the win over maia

Archived