Just An Idea For The UFC Forum

tuf1_

I've been hearing a lot lately about how much Dana and the UFC pay attention to this forum. Was just curious what people thought about the idea of all starting up the same thread on something we want - a fight, a signing, or something else. Just thought it might be cool if we had a part in something. Would love to see Silva vs GSP while it's still relevant. What do you guys think.

I think that's a great Idea. When I heard Dana posts on here I thought it would be a good idea for him to start polls.

If the UFC is mulling over possible match-ups why not start a poll and see what the UFC forum members have to say about it.

I think it would be great to have a little say as well. I remember when they were going to have a Franklin Hendo rematch and Dana said the fans were less than thrilled so they made it Franklin vs. Belfort. I could be wrong on the fight but anyways the point is he gave what the fans wanted. It actually got me to join the forum because I assumed that's where he got the information but since I have been on I havent seen him formally start a thread or a poll.

If he mainly just reads peoples posts then maybe this thread idea of yours will work. I'm in.

Interesting theory...let's hate on him some more...before this thread falls into the depths of the forum.

we have time. they're all going to make the same thread just so they can get deleted

so Brock's wife is a deer head, and he mounts it on the wall. Literally, he climbs on the wall and mounts it. Wonder if he put a Mir mask on it as well

we have time. they're all going to make the same thread just so they can get deleted

so Brock's wife is a deer head' date=' and he mounts it on the wall. Literally, he climbs on the wall and mounts it. Wonder if he put a Mir mask on it as well[/quote']

hahahahaha mir mask on it brilliant i lmao

so Brock's wife is a deer head' date=' and he mounts it on the wall. Literally, he climbs on the wall and mounts it. Wonder if he put a Mir mask on it as well[/quote']

He probably let's his wife put on a Fedor mask...and well i'll let you assume the rest.

He probably let's his wife put on a Fedor mask...and well i'll let you assume the rest.

now when you say wife do you mean the deer head? lol

I bet Brock's wife puts the Fedor mask on and has her way with him. if you know what i mean

I've been hearing a lot lately about how much Dana and the UFC pay attention to this forum. Was just curious what people thought about the idea of all starting up the same thread on something we want - a fight' date=' a signing, or something else. Just thought it might be cool if we had a part in something. Would love to see Silva vs GSP while it's still relevant. What do you guys think.[/quote']

start a thread on sighning dan hendersonand gerard moussasi!

Archived