Liddell, 40, has plenty of fight left in him, hopes to fight for title

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=liddell-40-has-plenty-of-fight-left-in-him-hopes-to-fight-for-title

Liddell said he has plans beyond a third meeting with Ortiz, whom he has beaten twice.

"I would like another fight and then I want another fight after," he said. "Hopefully, Dana's happy with my two wins and I get a shot at a contender and then a shot at a title. That's four fights and that's about as far forward as I've thought."

Liddell insists he won't overstay his career, saying when it's time to retire, he will know.

Well if I was judging by Chuck's last 5 performances I'd say that he's crazy if he thinks he can still take over the LHW division. But I'm not counting him out just yet, there's no reason why he can't come back a better fighter than he was before.

When Chuck knocks Tito out I could see Dana giving Chuck another fight, interested to see how far this goes.

Unless he has evolved as a fighter he will not realize his dream. In his fight against Shogun he led everyone to believe he was going to be more versitile, but he stayed the same and got tko'ed. if he would mix things up instead of coming straight ahead and trying to trade punches he could be a challenge for anyone I think.

Unless he has evolved as a fighter he will not realize his dream. In his fight against Shogun he led everyone to believe he was going to be more versitile' date=' but he stayed the same and got tko'ed. if he would mix things up instead of coming straight ahead and trying to trade punches he could be a challenge for anyone I think.[/quote']

agree, the only way Chuck can stay in the game is if he is a different fighter than what he was. I think he can beat Tito but breaking the top 5 will be almost impossible for him.

yeah i dont see chuck getting a title shot he could hardly land a shot on evans nevermind someone like machida he wont be able to touch rampage.... no! chuck... just no! we know u love to fight and we understand ur excited about getting back in there an fighting but your a past champ not a furture champ my friend... i mean he got beat by jadine and look where jadine is right now... >.> he will come in probly beat tito down and lose his following 2 fights an than hang it up

I think Chuck can do really well' date=' especially if he lays off the good ol' brew. :)

See where Randy Couture is at right now? Chuck's always been able to beat him, I just count on that.[/quote']

chuck is still amazing at beating fighters whoms base is there wrestling but hes rarely done welll against half decent strikers

Archived