Exclusive: Paulo Filho vs. Sakuraba in works

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=exclusive-paulo-filho-vs--sakuraba-in-works

Three years after leaving Pride FC, Paulo Filho might face another legend of the Japanese event. According to his trainer Josuel Distak, the black belt will probably face Kazushi Sakuraba at Bitetti Combat 6, scheduled to February 25 in Brasilia, Brazil. ?Sakuraba is a legend. If they confirm it, this fight will put Paul?o at the tops again. Everybody knows that Paul?o well trained doesn?t lose to anyone?, bets Distak.

This is a fight Saku could possibly win. Saku still comes in as an underdog, but there is little chance this fight will end with him getting tko'd. If Saku loses it will be by decision. I haven't seen Filho fight since Manhoef so I have no clue what kind of shape he is in. I can see Filho fighting in Strikeforce in the near future. That could help bolster the MW division and give Hendo someone else to fight when he gets the title.

Anyways, WAR SAKU!!!

This is a fight Saku could possibly win. Saku still comes in as an underdog' date=' but there is little chance this fight will end with him getting tko'd. If Saku loses it will be by decision. I haven't seen Filho fight since Manhoef so I have no clue what kind of shape he is in. I can see Filho fighting in Strikeforce in the near future. That could help bolster the MW division and give Hendo someone else to fight when he gets the title.

Anyways, WAR SAKU!!![/quote']

Yes, because like always he'll be outweighed by perhaps 20 lbs.

I still think Sakuraba can pull it offf.

Archived