Does Dana White need to put my art in the next Ultimate Fighter house?

moseswhite

What do you think of the Chuck Liddell portrait I painted?

I want to do a whole series of past and current champions and have them be the artwork in the next Ultimate Fighter house' date=' so....

If you dig it, comment and help me get Dana to make a deal with me!

[img']http://hphotos-snc3.fbcdn.net/hs195.snc3/20235_1371645251361_1238650454_1113576_8178247_n.jpg[/img]

take ur business elsewhere

Have you not seen what those TUF drunken louts do to that house? Your painting would be broken over someones head by the end of the first episode. I'm sure there are more deserving places for your art.

Haha, season 7 for sure! And BTW, the painting is great, keep it up!

I also think whoever the guy is on here that posts amazing drawings dont in black and white should do drawings of the main event fighters starting with UFC 1 and finishing with UFC 100..........I think if that was done, it could be booked and sold for good money.....I imagine the UFC would buy the rights to it.

Thanks for all of your responses... I appreciate it.

Yes, the pic used as the model was the cover of his book.

I'm not the guy that does the black and white pencil work... I'm the guy that does full color paintings. :)

The art would most likely be sold to TUF, so, as long as they're paid for, they'd be welcome to pee, crap or spit on every piece. I just want to put some bad **** portrait work on the show.

Archived