Top 3 Heavy Weights you would like the UFC to sign.

uaquin

Some discussion in the JDS thread about the shallowness of the HW division got me thinking about it. We have Brock, then Big Nog and Mir in the next tier, 3 up and comers in JDS, Carwin and Cain. Then a real drought of what would be considered true contenders.

So, other than the obvious answer of Fedor, who would you like to see in the UFC HW div in the near future.

My top 3 would be:

Dave Herman

Lavar Johnson

Josh Barnett.

Bob Sapp just to make me laugh.

Bobby Lashley because he is a beast and he could be the next Brock Lesnar. Lashley vs Lesnar/Velasquez/Carwin/Mir and Kongo. Lots of interesting matches for Lashley. He would be an exciting addition to the division.

Arlovski. Why not. He is exciting and there are lots of good matches for him like JDS, Cro Cop, Kongo and Carwin.

Bob Sapp

Bobby Lashley

Cabbage

they wouldnt stand a chance. bob sapp is getting old and he lost to cro cop. he's only physically impossing. cabbage doesnt block any strikes and he's not well rounded at all. im not sure about bobby lashley but if he wants to prove that another former WWE superstar can get into mma, then he should prove it.

WOW! A lot of people ignoring the part where it says other than Fedor... Just lazy to say him because it truly goes without saying.

1. Brett Rodgers (I wanna see how good he realy is)

2. Andre Arlofski (most likely a knockout, one way or the other)

3. TIM SYLVIA! (just to watch him loose and be reminded of how much sadder th HW division used to be)

Those won't improve the division, for that I'd pick

1. Werdum

2. Lashley

3. Bigfoot

they wouldnt stand a chance. bob sapp is getting old and he lost to cro cop. he's only physically impossing. cabbage doesnt block any strikes and he's not well rounded at all. im not sure about bobby lashley but if he wants to prove that another former WWE superstar can get into mma' date=' then he should prove it.[/quote']

Lashley has been proving himself one fight at a time my friend. He should be good to go after a couple more fights. I'd have to say his next contract will more than likely be with UFC

Does anyone think that pudz can make 265? he's hanging at around 320 and it looks as if the cut to 265 will be a real tough ride for him.

Educate yourself, youngun. There have been a million posts on this before. So here's one million and one, he weighed in at his first fight at 277 without a cut. He can easily make the weight limit with a cut.

Educate yourself' date=' youngun. There have been a million posts on this before. So here's one million and one, he weighed in at his first fight at 277 without a cut. He can easily make the weight limit with a cut.[/quote']

Cheers for the answer, doesn't change the fact that your a patronising choad, get off your high-horse.

Archived