Should JuJitzWho change his name?

JujitsWho

Yes, he should change his name. Although no one is really fooled, unlike if he named himself after you on Youtube. A guy did that with my Youtube name twice with HackBennnys and HackBennyz and was saying crazy racist stuff on a page that I frequented, but the guy that ran the channel actutally thought it was me until I told him that there was guy going around posing as me and saying crazy crap. The guy thought I was just on rage-rant-mode.

Yes' date=' he should change his name. Although no one is really fooled, unlike if he named himself after you on Youtube. A guy did that with my Youtube name twice with HackBennnys and HackBennyz and was saying crazy racist stuff on a page that I frequented, but the guy that ran the channel actutally thought it was me until I told him that there was guy going around posing as me and saying crazy crap. The guy thought I was just on rage-rant-mode.[/quote']

Wait!!! You're telling me there are other posts on Youtube besides ignorant child bickering and racist comments? Thats news to me.

Just so everyone knows.....this thread is just to bust on the guy a little bit.

I actually don't care if he keeps it or not LOL

We know you're just kidding, I doubt anyone would go to great lengths just to get rid of someone with a similar name.

Otherwise I'd start hacking on armbarfighter. (I was here first!)

i love the JEW-JITSU jajaja it woulkd be hilarious to have a Krav Maga

jewish fighter' date='

by the way Krav Maga its a great martial art, why its not so popular?[/quote']

Its not much of a sport combat style. Throat and crotch strikes dont translate well to the octagon.

Just like there can only be one Highlander......there can also be only one JujitsWho :D

Only If I can use the Phrase "I HAVE SPOKEN!"

jew-jitsu.jpg

LOL

You just gave me an idea' date=' an alter ego that agrees with everything Fast says, but is named Slow. :P[/quote']

Speedy Gonzales=Slow-Poke Rodriguez

Yes' date=' he should change his name. Although no one is really fooled, unlike if he named himself after you on Youtube. A guy did that with my Youtube name twice with HackBennnys and HackBennyz and was saying crazy racist stuff on a page that I frequented, but the guy that ran the channel actutally thought it was me until I told him that there was guy going around posing as me and saying crazy crap. The guy thought I was just on rage-rant-mode.[/quote']

Sorry about that HB I was drinking for the 1st time in 13 years and got a little tipsy!

namechange.jpg

No matter how many times I see this I laugh at it. Just so guys know I also go by the **** name Jack Hoff

Archived