Mousasi to help gsp train

rago1986

Welterweight champion Georges St. Pierre is leaving no stone unturned in training for his upcoming title defence against Dan Hardy at UFC 111.

GSP, who is the favourite heading into the bout, will have even more help preparing in the weeks ahead as one of the world's best light heavyweight fighters Gegard Mousasi will join his camp, according to Sherdog.com.

The 24-year-old Mousasi currently holds Strikeforce's light heavyweight title and boasts a mixed martial arts record of 28 wins, two losses and one draw. "The Dreamcatcher" is undefeated is his last 15 fights, dating back to 2006.

St. Pierre's dedication shouldn't come as a surprise. After being upset by Matt Serra at UFC 69, GSP stated he would never take an opponent lightly again. Since then the Montreal, Quebec native has rattled off six straight victories and reclaimed the UFC welterweight championship.

St. Pierre is 19-2 in his MMA career and looking for his fourth consecutive title defence.

Other fights confirmed for the UFC 111 fight card in New Jersey include Shane Carwin and Frank Mir battling it out for the UFC's interim heavyweight title and Canadian Mark Bocek taking on Jim Miller.

http://www.tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=307733

Wow yea thats a good decision on his part if he gets him to come train. The only thing Hardy has is a punchers chance and not the best one of those' date=' itll be that much smaller with GSP tightening his game against a striker Gegard's caliber. Maybe Dana will drop in and have a chat with him...[/quote']

+1 Hardy's striking is no where near Mousasi

Why the **** is Mousasi not in the UFC.? The guy is an awesome fighter and would wreck havoc in the LHW div.

Get on it Dana :|

Wreck havoc in UFC LHW against whom, against Machida, against Rua, Rampage, T. Silva. This man would be forgotten if he joins the UFC LHW. Stop building the hype man, Yeah he beat Sobral, Sukoudju, then who. I forgot he already fights Fedor in an exhibition match. lol.

Wreck havoc in UFC LHW against whom' date=' against Machida, against Rua, Rampage, T. Silva. This man would be forgotten if he joins the UFC LHW. Stop building the hype man, Yeah he beat Sobral, Sukoudju, then who. I forgot he already fights Fedor in an exhibition match. lol.[/quote']

I would give him a chance in any of those fights honestly guys got skills...

you forgot a few more zeros

there is not enough room for the amount of zeros required

Wreck havoc in UFC LHW against whom' date=' against Machida, against Rua, Rampage, T. Silva. This man would be forgotten if he joins the UFC LHW. Stop building the hype man, Yeah he beat Sobral, Sukoudju, then who. I forgot he already fights Fedor in an exhibition match. lol.[/quote']

if you would like I can link you to the wwe forum, for you seem to be lost

Archived