GSP and Mousasi join forces!

0verrated

GSP and the StrikeForce LHW Champ Gegard Mousasi have teamed up as partners to train. Mousasi and GSP have both said that they will learn from each other.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=news.detail&gid=213471

Those have to be some crazy sessions.

GSP's head trainer Firas Zahabi says he can't put GSP with anyone his size to train. He is too strong and does not break a sweat.

GSP and Mousasi are already 2 of the best in the world. Just think how scary they will be now! I guess this gives Anderson Silva something to think about.

GSP and the StrikeForce LHW Champ Gegard Mousasi have teamed up as partners to train. Mousasi and GSP have both said that they will learn from each other.

Those have to be some crazy sessions.

GSP's head trainer Firas Zahabi says he can't put GSP with anyone his size to train. He is too strong and does not break a sweat.

GSP and Mousasi are already 2 of the best in the world. Just think how scary they will be now! I guess this gives Anderson Silva something to think about.

sources???

I think GSP will come into the cage better than ever now that he is training with Mousasi. GSP will learn alot of stuff in the stand up department with Gegard and Mousasi could learn alot from GSP too. I hope GSP can convince Gegard to come to the UFC and Mousasi will probably fight for the title. I think he would beat Shogun and Machida. He fights so smart and his ground game is NASTY. On top of that he has world-class kickboxing and boxing experience. He's so young too, and he's only gonna get better. And he'll fill out because he's a bit lanky but he's puttin on some serious muscle. GSP will only get better too. This is probably the smartest decision Mousasi and GSP could make.

I think GSP will come into the cage better than ever now that he is training with Mousasi. GSP will learn alot of stuff in the stand up department with Gegard and Mousasi could learn alot from GSP too. I hope GSP can convince Gegard to come to the UFC and Mousasi will probably fight for the title. I think he would beat Shogun and Machida. He fights so smart and his ground game is NASTY. On top of that he has world-class kickboxing and boxing experience. He's so young too' date=' and he's only gonna get better. And he'll fill out because he's a bit lanky but he's puttin on some serious muscle. GSP will only get better too. This is probably the smartest decision Mousasi and GSP could make.[/quote']

Mousasi Would beat Machida, Shogun and them all. I think he is the best LHW in the world. Like you said, wait till he fills out and he is young. He could win the UFC LHW title.

The new GSP is gonna be NASTY! Down right NASTY!!!

Mousasi Would beat Machida' date=' Shogun and them all. I think he is the best LHW in the world. Like you said, wait till he fills out and he is young. He could win the UFC LHW title.

The new GSP is gonna be NASTY! Down right NASTY!!![/quote']

mousasi isn't the best LHW yet. He needs some real competition by leaving strikeforce and joining UFC. He does have potential to be the best LHW in the world, but he just needs to join the UFC and verse the likes of shogun, evans,machida etc...

GSP is going to own the MW division! The future MW champ! The first to hold the the WW and MW title.

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=news.detail&gid=213471

I've watched him in a couple of interviews aqnd he's said if he ever go's up to mw he wont be able to get back down to ww so sounds like he'd vacate it to chase mw gold?!?!

Archived