Mirko Cro Cop vs Ben Rothwell

Hanz

Ugh, I'm a fan of both, but if I had to choose, it would be for Cro Crop to come back as Cro Crop of old. Though I think that's not very likely :[. Rothwell may have a somewhat bright future ahead of him if he can find a groove to get in.

Either way, I'd like to see a KO by head kick. Rothwell has at least one of those if you didn't know :P

Crocop was my favorite striker in mma, and I thought he would make it to heavyweight champ in ufc.

I really want him to win, but his consistent pattern to get into prolonged indecision feeling out process mode tells me Crocop might get stuck again in indecision mode, and will do the feeling out process too long and for as many rounds as the fight goes with Rothwell.

But, I'm still hoping that Crocop will set up a head kick however he sets it up, with combinations or no combinations.

If Crocop does do the indecision mode though for the whole fight, I hope he at least attacks Rothwell's thighs with Muay Thai round kicks, and instead of seeing a KO headkick, we'll see a leg kick KO, which will be at least entertaining as well. It's nice to see someone being taken out skillfully with constant leg kicks.

i'd like cro cop to win

but with him making comments like,when he's in the cage,he's thinking about fishing

seriously make me question how much desire he still has in his heart to fight

he's probably just still around for the pay day

so like i said,i want cro cop to win...but i think at this point...big ben is more hungry

so i have rothwell taking this one

i'd like cro cop to win

but with him making comments like' date='when he's in the cage,he's thinking about fishing

seriously make me question how much desire he still has in his heart to fight

he's probably just still around for the pay day

so like i said,i want cro cop to win...but i think at this point...[b']big ben is more hungry[/b]

so i have rothwell taking this one

Hungry for cheeseburgers.

Cro Cop by 2nd round ref stopage. Rothwell will not defend the head kicks being landed for the last half of the first round. After being warned by the ref that he does need to try and protect himself, he will continue to allow shot after shot to the skull. When the ref steps in to stop the mounting brain damage he will be criticised for his mercy.

many will be left thinking this was a little familiar....

Boosh!

Archived