Who has the best leg kicks?

ForrestGriffinFan101

another my forrest poll?...lol...if you knew what you were talking about youd put jardine on there?oh yeah he killed your forrest...lol

This is the first poll I've made with Forrest on it so you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. If you saw before, I said I accidently missed Jardine. I also said that I thought Pat Barry had the best leg kicks as well as Forrest. So think before you speak next time.

This is the first poll I've made with Forrest on it so you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. If you saw before' date=' I said I accidently missed Jardine. I also said that I thought Pat Barry had the best leg kicks as well as Forrest. So think before you speak next time.[/quote']

sorry probably got you confused with your little brother...the other forrestfan JR who does the my forrest polls...lol...my bad

the only real' date=' good, solid option on the poll is Thiago Alves, thought Shogun isnt a bad example either.... i am completely blown away by how many people think Forrest. GTFOH!!! cuz of what??? the Rampage fight.... HAHAHA.[/quote']

No, cause he has statistically the most accurate leg kicks in MMA.

Archived