Coutures landslide votes

Alexx

What the hell?

92% Couture.

8% Coleman.

I understand this is the UFC website and mostly UFC noobs come on here, but god damn it if they have never heard of Coleman.

I like Randy, but i think Coleman takes a decision if he does not grind out a GnP early in the first 2.

I'm going with cotoure with a tko win' date=' but if coleman improves his cardio, then i got randy by UD decision.[/quote']

What cardio is there to improve? He had beast cardio in his last fight. Coleman is arguably the strongest LHW and a more decorated wrestler, he will not be controlled by Randy.

I don't see him winning unless it's another bs decision.

What the hell?

92% Couture.

8% Coleman.

I understand this is the UFC website and mostly UFC noobs come on here' date=' but god damn it if they have never heard of Coleman.

I like Randy, but i think Coleman takes a decision if he does not grind out a GnP early in the first 2.[/quote']

its just hard to bet against randy

mmalinker.com

What the hell?

92% Couture.

8% Coleman.

I understand this is the UFC website and mostly UFC noobs come on here' date=' but god damn it if they have never heard of Coleman.

I like Randy, but i think Coleman takes a decision if he does not grind out a GnP early in the first 2.[/quote']

Its not that people don't know coleman its that everyone loves randy.

What the hell?

92% Couture.

8% Coleman.

randy will win if coleman doesnt finish, even if coleman out fights him its randy the judges will give it to him.

i agree coleman gnp round 2

I like what coleman did in the past....but when he fights recently he looks like someone who had the flu yesterday...and is still recovering....and like a stiff old man.

He still has some heart......but Randy will dominate him....in all areas...cardio, MMA skill, game plan.....and killer instinct.

Coleman is fighting out of desperation ..and need of money.......Randy is fighting because he still likes to kick butt...and wants another shot at the title.....I dont think Coleman even dreams about that Light heavyweight title......

What cardio is there to improve? He had beast cardio in his last fight. Coleman is arguably the strongest LHW and a more decorated wrestler' date=' he will not be controlled by Randy.

I don't see him winning unless it's another bs decision.[/quote']

if ur talking about the fight with Vera, i thought so but i watched the re-air and if u pay attention Couture really won. on the other Machida-Rua was BS Rua definitely won

What the hell?

92% Couture.

8% Coleman.

mostly noobs?we all know who coleman is?cant believe you have coleman by decision...that means 3 rounds of randy grinding him and pressing the action?i think you forgot something...coleman has no cardio lucky to go 1 round let alone 3?i got couture by tko or submission

What the hell?

92% Couture.

8% Coleman.

[/u']

I like Randy, but i think Coleman takes a decision if he does not grind out a GnP early in the first 2.

Lol at people calling others noobs when they have no idea what they are talking about, Couture by stoppage in the 3rd, sig bet?

Archived