Invincable Fighters

Barrage

So there seems to be an elite group of fighters who seem to know matter how many time's they lose will never be cut from the UFC examples

Wanderlei: has won one fight since coming back, but is an exciting fighter so he'll never leave

Chuck: As bad as Dana wants him to retire, he will never be cut because he's Dana's best friend

Forrest: The Original Ultimate Fighter and is always exciting, ya he'll be around forever

Randy: Unless he gets pissed off and leaves, I'm pretty sure he'll retire here

Others; Anderson, GSP, BJ Penn, Matt Hughes

Who else you think is "invincable"?

So there seems to be an elite group of fighters who seem to know matter how many time's they lose will never be cut from the UFC examples

Wanderlei: has won one fight since coming back' date=' but is an exciting fighter so he'll never leave

Chuck: As bad as Dana wants him to retire, he will never be cut because he's Dana's best friend

Forrest: The Original Ultimate Fighter and is always exciting, ya he'll be around forever

Who else you think is "invincable"?[/quote']

Bonner.

Dana will never cut him.

Did too.

Also Wanderlei has been slumming the midcarders' date=' DEAN OF MEAN FOR GODSSAKES[/quote']

Ah, I missed him listing Hughes because he posted his name next to three fighters doing well, I thought he was using "invincible" differently in that small list.

Wanderlei fought Vitor, Tito, Chuck, Rampage, and Franklin. AND LOOK WHAT HE DID TO THE DEAN OF MEAN FOR GODSSAKES

Wanderlei: has won one fight since coming back' date=' but is an exciting fighter so he'll never leave

Who else you think is "invincable"?[/quote']

brock lesnar

Archived