Griffin VS Nog

JSTN

Forrest is a wild striker. I believe heart is his best weapon. (You wouldn't think so watching the Silva fight though!)

He has surprised me before, but I think Lil Nog takes this one with a little more clean technical striking. If it goes to the ground I don't believe he would survive long.

Lil Nog with the W

that doesnt make sence. ur counting forrest out by saying nog has it in the bag' date=' and then saying forrest could win. thats like a double negative[/quote']

naah i wasn't really counting him out when saying nog has it in the bag, i just meant he has more chance of winning than forrest, and how the hell is it a double negative?

Your Crazy' date=' but you might be right[/quote']

Did ANYBODY think Forrest was gonna RNC Shogun?

HELLLLL no!! lol

I had predicted a Forrest win (biased, ofcourse), but I never would have guessed that he'd submit Shogun.

Forrest VS Rogerio should be an awesome fight, as both of these guys have awesome skills anywhere the fight goes. I wouldn't underestimate Griffin's ground game :)

Did ANYBODY think Forrest was gonna RNC Shogun?

HELLLLL no!! lol

I had predicted a Forrest win (biased' date=' ofcourse), but I never would have guessed that he'd submit Shogun.

Forrest VS Rogerio should be an awesome fight, as both of these guys have awesome skills anywhere the fight goes. I wouldn't underestimate Griffin's ground game :)[/quote']

LOL, i said Forrest was gonna win too [yes it was biased] but I was happy as hell the next day. Hope he can do the same to Rogerio.

Lol, that's awesome, man!

I looked around the room and everybody had the shocked/disgusted/"WTF??!" look on their faces. I was in all my glory :P

I think half of Sherdog went into a deep depression after that fight. I remember jokes of "Hi, I'm the local Undertaker. Who is this Forrest Griffin guy?" hahaha

GO FORREST!!!!! (/end fanboy rant)

Who has Lil Nog beat that is notable besides Henderson and Sakurabi? No one, I don't consider Overeem all that much of a notable victory. Lil Nog fought a bunch of chumps compared to those 2 guys, and his loss over Shogun. Forrest fought more tough fighters and beat few of the best. Give Forrest some credit.

Archived