Mark Coleman still has a score to settle with Tito

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=coleman-still-has-a-score-to-settle-with-tito-ortiz

"Tito Ortiz, I do think he's a ****** bag, and I do hope to get to fight him someday," Coleman said in an interview with MMAWeekly Radio. "He wants to call me a sissy, if he really thinks I'm a damn sissy, I'll tell you what, I'll be ready to fight him. I'll be ready to go when I'm 60 years old if he wants a piece of me. I'll be waiting if he wants to go."

Coleman admits that he usually doesn't have an issue personally or professionally with any of his opponents, but that doesn't seem to be the case with Ortiz.

"Tito, that would definitely be a rival type situation, but with most of my fights its really just competition," Coleman commented. "Tito, there will be some bad blood involved with that fight."

well chalk another on up on tito's list of "friends" ..lol

they were suppose to fight a while back .. and i can def see this happening in the future .. something tells me tito may be able to pull it off .. but ill wait to see what happens with randy and coleman to be a little more sure

Archived