Cro Cop vs Couture

BigWestBaller

Anybody else want to see this? Sure it could end up being rather boring. But Couture always comes ready to fight' date=' and if Mirko comes in mentally prepared I think it could build up to be a rather interesting fight. What are your thought on this fight?[/quote']

At one time this was a dream match .. When cro cop was coming to the UFC just fresh off his grand pre win and Couture was the UFC hw champ.. but GONZAGA messed that up ..lol

I would rather see CRO COP vs CHUCK LIDDEL..

randy stated he is staying in LHW his size is to much of a disadvantage .. cro cop on the other hand wants to be HW champ .. no sign of him moving down yet .. be a smart move imo

I agree .. cro cop at LHW would be some interesting macth ups..shogun,machida,rampage,chuck, ohh already said chuck lol, evens,thaigo,A.silva,

It is not that easy to cut weight especially because he is past his prime and never really got used to cut weight before fights. His frame is huge for LHW, he may not be the biggest HW obviously but as far as LHW goes, Cro Cop would be a giant. He can't afford to lose weight. Maybe a permanent cut but I doubt that as it would take time for him to adpt and he doesn't have time, that is for sure.

Archived