Nate Marquardt on Chael Sonnen: "Everything that he does, I do better."

ricoj3323

Nate the Great has great all around skills and I believe will beat Chael. but nates wrestling isnt as good as Chaels thus i dont see nate dominating this fight. Marquardt by split decision

marquardt has been doing wrestling since he was about 17 or 18, i think he will cope just fine with sonnens grappling ability

x

Yea Nate Marquardt is totally better than Sonnen in every way, like pretty much everyone else on this thread i have to agree total domination by Nate in this fight. If he doesnt knock him out first. Oh and im in total aggreance with Claxp94 and ive been saying this myself for a while it should be Nate and Anderson right now. Vitor Belfort is a great fighter but he has only had one fight since he returned. Yes i know that Nate has already lost to Anderson but i believe he has improved alot since that fight and can give anderson a run for his money. But i guess we will just have to see what happens now.

anything you can do' date=' i can do better, i can do anything better then you

no you cant

yes i can

no you cant

yes i can

no you cant

yes i can, yes i can, yes i can, yes i caaaannnnnnnnnn!

anything you can do i can do better, i can do anything better then you.[/quote']

your whack

Sonnen's wrestling is off the charts compared with Marquardt, but this isn't a wrestling match, which reduces the gap big time (even non-wrestlers can take a wrestler down at the right time). Marquardt's jui-jitsu should negate Sonnen's effectiveness if he does take him down, and Marquardt's heavy hands should probably be the factor that determines the fight. Still, I put a few dollars on Sonnen, just to keep it interesting.

He is studying wrestling under great master GSP. That's enough said.

A point that can't be over looked. There is having a great wrestling pedigree like Sonned,Koscheck ect with top NCAA credentials. Then there is dominant MMA functional wrestling like you see out of GSP.

Archived