UFC Women fighers

karaokeelover

women have no place in MMA unless its nude MMA fighting then they can fight but only if they are nude, not this semi nude BS like that lingerie football league, even though i pleasured myself several time to half clad women running around in bra and undies tackling each other, it still didnt feel right, it has to be full nude

I really hope he changes his mind. I haven't watched a women's MMA fight yet that I haven't enjoyed. Part of it is that you just sense they know they have to put on more of a show than the men to be taken seriously, and the other part is that they don't really have enough power to knock eachother out quickly. So, you get a lot of good clean shots with heads flying back but no knockouts. Also, there are some wonderful women judo players in MMA (especially here in Japan) and it's fun to watch the throws in MMA for a change.

women have no place in MMA unless its nude MMA fighting then they can fight but only if they are nude' date=' not this semi nude BS like that lingerie football league, even though i pleasured myself several time to half clad women running around in bra and undies tackling each other, it still didnt feel right, it has to be full nude[/quote']

I tell ya, if you ever stop coming to the forum I sure won't miss you any. You're lack of knowledge in every aspect of MMA and social values is horrific.

women have no place in MMA unless its nude MMA fighting then they can fight but only if they are nude' date=' not this semi nude BS like that lingerie football league, even though i pleasured myself several time to half clad women running around in bra and undies tackling each other, it still didnt feel right, it has to be full nude[/quote']

haha +1

Archived