Michael Bisping: "I want to start knocking opponents clean out in 2010."

ricoj3323

Bisping must be joking' date=' i dont see him knocking anyone clean out, i dont think he has done that to anyone in the UFC. He just doesnt have knockout power. i think Wanderlei is going to be the one knocking him cean out

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Michael-Bisping-I-want-to-start-knocking-opponents-clean-out-in-2010.html[/quote']

When the UFC allows fighters to take baseball bats in the octagon he might be able to, but untill then no chance ha

Bisping is a loser.. every time he fights a real contender he gets beat' date=' Wandy is gona crush him!![/quote']

Hahah thats true but have you seen wandy's ufc record???????????

his biggest win in the ufc is jardine... so you cant exactly pin bisping for that and say wandy will crush him because wandys record is just as bad when it comes to fighting real competitors

Bisping must be joking' date=' i dont see him knocking anyone clean out, i dont think he has done that to anyone in the UFC. He just doesnt have knockout power. i think Wanderlei is going to be the one knocking him cean out

http://www.fiveknuckles.com/mma-news/Michael-Bisping-I-want-to-start-knocking-opponents-clean-out-in-2010.html[/quote']

bisping still dreaming???i thought he woke-up from his knockout by hendo?...lol

Hahah thats true but have you seen wandy's ufc record???????????

his biggest win in the ufc is jardine... so you cant exactly pin bisping for that and say wandy will crush him because wandys record is just as bad when it comes to fighting real competitors

wandys fought tougher ppl like Rampage, Ortiz, CroCop, Fujita, Hendo, Liddell, Mark Hunt, Franklin.. hes gona be a beast at MW

Bispings biggest win is against Matt Hammil

I would say Bisping has the best chance of getting the KO in this fight, just because he circled into a Hendo power shot and got KO'd dosent meen he has no chin, if anybodys chin is suspect its Wanderlei's he has been KO'd several times in his career, you cant tell me that has had not effect on his ability to take a punch.

What will you say if Bisping actually KO's Wandy?

I think Bisping won that fight.

as a fellow brit i appreciate the fact you're clearly a bisping fan, but i know a robbery when i see one...he didnt win that fight at all

you're preaching to the majority here about bisping so i wouldnt waste your time

i like michael and i jumped out of my seat at UFC 105 when he got the finish, but until he adopts the same sort of mentality that his opponent wanderlei silva possesses (killer instinct), he wont knock anyone clean out with a single strike, his best chance is probably a headkick followed by relentless ground and pound

and even then he may struggle

x

I would say Bisping has the best chance of getting the KO in this fight' date=' just because he circled into a Hendo power shot and got KO'd dosent meen he has no chin, if anybodys chin is suspect its Wanderlei's he has been KO'd several times in his career, you cant tell me that has had not effect on his ability to take a punch.

What will you say if Bisping actually KO's Wandy?[/quote']

Wandy getting KO'd in the past isn't going to magically give Bisbing KO power. He just doen't have the punching power to KO most people. Unless Bisbing seriously steps up his game, he's going nowhere in this division. Winning TUF doesn't mean you're the best, and he needs to keep improving. Look at Forrest. He was just a brawler when on TUF, but he has made drastic improvements since the show. Bisbing needs to lose his ego & do the same. BTW, he was handed a gimme in the Hammill fight.

Yeah people hate on Bisping a little much...he does have talent...he's just not an elite level guy. And he runs his mouth a bit more than he should. Other than that...yeah..he gets WAY more hate than other dudes that are in the same position and do the same kinda thing...*cough* sonnen *cough*

And yeah...he doesn't have the heaviest hands

Cheers

-DR

Yeah people hate on Bisping a little much...he does have talent...he's just not an elite level guy. And he runs his mouth a bit more than he should. Other than that...yeah..he gets WAY more hate than others dude that are in the same position and do the same kinda thing...*cough* sonnen *cough*

Cheers

-DR

i cannot stand Sonnen either... but i hate Pisping his mouth is way too active for his ability... he was made a poster by by fixing fights... the sad thing is he thinks he deserved his TUF win but Hammil who was the best fighter there was taken out... the ne gets his **** beat by Hammil and Dana fixes the fight so he does not lose a poster boy... Pispin has done nothing but look stupid

Maybe that was one of the reasons he moved to middleweight. I can see him knocking out smaller middleweights. But not someone like Wanderlei Silva. You never know what he can do though. I think if he uses his great cardio to wear down his opponent, he can then knock someone out late in the fight, when they're breathing heavy and their jaws are wide open. But he doesn't possess one punch KO power.

My problem with bisping is pretty much like every, he talks a big game about knocking people out and hurting people. Then he gets in there and jab and run and doesnt sit down on a single punch. And since his days in TUF he still hasnt learnt to dodge and big sloppy overhand right, Ross Pointon even caught him with it.

i cannot stand Sonnen either... but i hate Pisping his mouth is way too active for his ability... he was made a poster by by fixing fights... the sad thing is he thinks he deserved his TUF win but Hammil who was the best fighter there was taken out... the ne gets his **** beat by Hammil and Dana fixes the fight so he does not lose a poster boy... Pispin has done nothing but look stupid

Another post about fixing fights.

I hate it when people say that fights are fixed.

Its Bisping by the way.

But ur prob only being sarcastic of course....

Archived