you read it here first BISPING MW CHAMP by years end

im_ron_burgendy

the count is gonna shock the world and become the first british UFC MW champion, and hes gonna beat marquart for the title when its vacated by the greatest fighter of all time anderson silva

then in his first title defense he KO's vitor "steroids" belfort to be recognised as the second greatest MW champ all time

its only time

the count is gonna shock the world and become the first british UFC MW champion' date=' and hes gonna beat marquart for the title when its vacated by the greatest fighter of all time anderson silva

then in his first title defense he KO's vitor "steroids" belfort to be recognised as the second greatest MW champ all time

its only time[/quote']

You really have to stop these obnoxious threads if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

the count is gonna shock the world and become the first british UFC MW champion' date=' and hes gonna beat marquart for the title when its vacated by the greatest fighter of all time anderson silva

its only time[/quote']

Then after Vitor he'll get KO'd by McFedries and lose his title.

(false claims are easy to make)

You really have to stop these obnoxious threads if you expect anyone to take you seriously.

excuse me? i have a time machine that i occasionaly use and i went for a trip to november 14 2010, and low and behold bisping tkos nate in the 3rd round, and some more bad news for you bro, you still a virgin in november.... maybe december is your time

excuse me? i have a time machine that i occasionaly use and i went for a trip to november 14 2010' date=' and low and behold bisping tkos nate in the 3rd round, and some more bad news for you bro, you still a virgin in november.... maybe december is your time[/quote']

LOL! So witty for a little boy arn't you. I really enjoy the garbage you give the forum members to laugh at! Keep it up man! LOL

its only time[/quote']

I agree and once he won it, it will be announced that brock is in fact a T1000 and has thr ability to fly. Fedor will in july come running through the crowd jump in the octagon and nail mir with a chair shot to the head to save brock from a heel hook that mir has him in. The lights go out and the undertaker comes through the octagon floor.

Dana finally turns bad guy and starts creating factions in the ufc.

wake up theres zero chance of bisping doing this, what with silva, belfort to name just 2 fighters

I agree and once he won it' date=' it will be announced that brock is in fact a T1000 and has thr ability to fly. Fedor will in july come running through the crowd jump in the octagon and nail mir with a chair shot to the head to save brock from a heel hook that mir has him in. The lights go out and the undertaker comes through the octagon floor.

wake up theres zero chance of bisping doing this, what with silva, belfort to name just 2 fighters[/quote']

you need a reality check bro

First off why would he vacate his title? I know he's keeping the belt until he retires, but he's not done yet, by far! He's just now scratched a little surface in LHW, and will take the title there whenever Machida loses it....

My prediction... This kid's time machine malfunctions and he sufferes multiple broken bones, head trauma, brain damage, and paralysis from the nose down... At least he can move his eyebrows.

Second, Mauricio Rua wins his rematch with Lyoto Machida by Knock Out, and becomes the LHW Champion. Anderson Silva immediately jumps on the opportunity, and becomes the first man in the UFC to hold two titles in two different weight classes simultaneously..... Then he'll cut weight and tear apart the Welterweights. (He's just pickin on people at this point.)

its only time[/quote']

dude just stop spewing ur ignorance all over these forums

First off why would he vacate his title? I know he's keeping the belt until he retires' date=' but he's not done yet, by far! He's just now scratched a little surface in LHW, and will take the title there whenever Machida loses it....

My prediction... This kid's time machine malfunctions and he sufferes multiple broken bones,[b'] head trauma, brain damage[/b], and paralysis from the nose down... At least he can move his eyebrows.

Second, Mauricio Rua wins his rematch with Lyoto Machida by Knock Out, and becomes the LHW Champion. Anderson Silva immediately jumps on the opportunity, and becomes the first man in the UFC to hold two titles in two different weight classes simultaneously..... Then he'll cut weight and tear apart the Welterweights. (He's just pickin on people at this point.)

i already suffer from those, and you are right, shogun does win the rematch but anderson loses rampage style to shogun

I agree and once he won it' date=' it will be announced that brock is in fact a T1000 and has thr ability to fly. Fedor will in july come running through the crowd jump in the octagon and nail mir with a chair shot to the head to save brock from a heel hook that mir has him in. [b'] The lights go out and the undertaker comes through the octagon floor.[/b]

Epic!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nearly sig worthy my friend.

I agree and once he won it' date=' it will be announced that brock is in fact a T1000 and has thr ability to fly. [b']Fedor will in july come running through the crowd jump in the octagon and nail mir with a chair shot to the head to save brock from a heel hook that mir has him in. The lights go out and the undertaker comes through the octagon floor.[/b]

LOL Sounds like something Dana would do.

excuse me? i have a time machine that i occasionaly use and i went for a trip to november 14 2010' date=' and low and behold bisping tkos nate in the 3rd round, and some more bad news for you bro, you still a virgin in november.... maybe december is your time[/quote']

hmm...

I guess someone is givin' AK some competitoion, eh? :P

Archived