UFC ULTIMATE fantasy fight

im_ron_burgendy

don't be mad cuz ur Huntington B*tch Boy can't beat Chuck :) and uses excuses that u' date=' like an idiot, actually believes[/quote']

listen son, im a veteran of this forum and have been for 3 days now, my opinion is irrefutable & non-argumentitive so dont ever address me in a thread rook, you have to earn a right to go at one of the most hated posters on here, you cant just waltz in with your 8 posts and attack a certified legend like myself, so fall back and know you role on this forum ok

listen son' date=' im a veteran of this forum and have been for 3 days now, my opinion is irrefutable & non-argumentitive so dont ever address me in a thread rook, you have to earn a right to go at one of the most hated posters on here, you cant just waltz in with your 8 posts and attack a certified legend like myself, so fall back and know you role on this forum ok[/quote']

i laughed lol

listen son' date=' im a veteran of this forum and have been for 3 days now, my opinion is irrefutable & non-argumentitive so dont ever address me in a thread rook, you have to earn a right to go at one of the most hated posters on here, you cant just waltz in with your 8 posts and attack a certified legend like myself, so fall back and know you role on this forum ok[/quote']

LMAO !!!!:P

im starting to regret calling this guy an idiot he is actually pretty entertaining, and just to go against everyone im gonna give Tito the win over Chuck if his skull has healed that is.

this ron burgendy fella is very funny..

O.k. so first Chuck draws a face with a marker on the pillow case. Then he draws trunks with flames on them. (You know to balance out his "Ice Trunks")

Then he violently throws the pillow on the ground and starts to softly **** it. Slow at first and then increases the pace. When he is done stuffing will fly around the cage like confetti.

After Joe Rogan talks to Chuck he will say "Pillow, you have made an impact in MMA but tonight wasn't your night. Where do you go from here?"

The pillow replies, "Well you know I tried my best but I came into this fight with a ripped seam! I took the fight for my fans, but you know I tore a little bit in training and if I was 100% It would have been a whole different story!"

Archived