Tension Building Between Wanderlei Silva & Michael Bisping

freedom

http://fightmarks.com/story.php?title=tension-building-between-wanderlei-silva--michael-bisping

Speaking this week?s show, Wanderlei was asked if he respected Michael Bisping and said:

?Respect is only for outside the octagon. Inside the octagon I respect nobody. What I?m thinking is Michael will be afraid to fight with me in the stand-up, because his punches haven?t knocked out anybody and he?s going to try to give me the double leg with the head outside. He?ll have just one takedown, I know which way he?s going, I have my game plan to beat him in this style.?

Bisping responded to that by saying:

?First of all he needs to do his homework and look at my record, there?s plenty of knockouts on there. If he feels I haven?t got the power in my hands then come spar with me, come hold pad for me. We?ve got a fight on the night and he?ll discover that. I?m not saying this ****ily, I?m just stating the facts. I have got power in my hands, believe me. Ask the sparring partners I?ve been knocking out. I?ve got one takedown, that?s laughable, I?ve got several takedowns. I?m not afraid to fight Wanderlei, this is what he keeps saying. I?ve never been afraid to fight Wanderlei or anyone. I?m a professional fighter, this is what I do for a living. I enjoy fighting, I enjoy the challenge and I?ve never been afraid of anything, of any man. I?m gonna go in there, I?m gonna train my **** off and I plan on winning the fight. To say that I?m afraid is ridiculous.?

The best critic of Bispings power was given by Hendo betweem rd1 and rd2

"This guy hits like a *****."

“No, I remember saying between the first and second round that he hit like a *****. That was word-for-word what I said to my corner between rounds,” confirmed Henderson. “He didn’t hit hard at all and it’s always nice to feel that once the guy hits you with a square right hand and it doesn’t hurt at all, just you know what you can probably do to him.”

from http://prommanow.com/index.php/2009/07/12/hendo-says-bisping-hits-like-a-*****/

I notice that Bisping isnt trying to be too ****y, this time around, he had a hard enough time swallowing all that CRRRAP he was spouting before the Hendo fight and lookit what happend!! I think you'll see him using a lower tone IN case of the smashup. I myself am going for Wandy , i think he'll hit him a few times and Bisping will be toting tea biscuits out to the voyage home.

Yes Bisping get Wandy to hold your sparing pads?

Are you serious...fighting and sparing are (i know he knows this) different. So why even say that and make a fool of yourself?

I hope wandy knocks his turned up self absorbed nose back into place

+1...you picked up on that as well...it will be alot different when the small gloves come on...and wandy wont be holding a pad for bisping to hit...lmaol...what a tool he is...that bisping island video says it all for that moron...

haha i have serveral takedowns!!! lol

hahahaa what a duche ,what does he have a single leg, i watched his denis kang fight again yesterday and he got dropped himself once pulled guard and i seen his take downs all double leg with the head on the outside , wand is gonna stuff ur take down knee u in the face then ground and pound the **** outta you ,good bye bisping.

I think Bisping is going to suprise a lot of you guys. Wanderlai is past his prime and Bisping is young and talented. The guy can be a moron a lot of the time but you can't deny that he has some skills. Bisping has learned from his loss to Hendo and he's only going to get better from here on. By the way I'm not British, I just like Bisping and think he's a good fighter.

Bisping has a chin made of thin glass....He will get KO'd by Wand. He just talks crap because he knows it and he just trying to get in Wands head' date=' but he's going to regret it when Wand comes across the Octagon swinging[/quote']

Bisping has only been KO'd once in his career, by Hendo, who also knocked Silva spark out. Silva has also been knocked out by CroCop and Rampage, yet noone is claiming Silva has a suspect jaw.

Archived