wow the forums are improving....kinda

e_r_i_k

they seem a bit more dead then before' date='but hey,i'd take a lil more dead then 48 threads about brock,52 about fedor,another 117 about fedor vs. brock,with a mere 39 about shogun and machida..oh cant forget gsp vs silva

time to get the champagne![/quote']

Dont tempt fate, it wont take a lot to bring them crawling back out of the woodwork.

i kno rite? its so stupid i mean brock is the best durr he can beat anyone even afraidor fedor is scared of brock that y he fights cans and mir already got beat twice and he will beat carwin cuz murr is good fighter but brock is just gonna smash him again cuz he is the best hw and no one can beat him

the lull is sometimes better' date=' rather than hearing every single persons oppinion about a fight, oh did i mention seperate threads for each person too[/quote']

I agree because while their is less traffic during the lulls. The quality of the commentary tends to be better. Because it's usually just real fans of the sport during the in between. The flood of traffic after a big card is usually people that don't really follow a fighters career and buy into the hype or a big win. Or just come on here and regurgitate what Joe Rogan said...and while I respect Rogan..and I think he's a knowledgeable dude...even though people on MMA forums give him a hard time..the guy knows his stuff.

But what we DONT need it someone who has no clue what he is really talking about..coming on here and just repeating what we ALL heard ourselves anyway. Because we're real fans...we keep up with the goings on..and whats happening in the sport. These guys who just pop in during the hype have nothing to share that we don't all already know. So yeah..it just clogs things up. I prefer fewer people with higher quality conversation and legitimate knowledge over the uneducated masses any day.

Cheers

-DR

its about time .. dont wanna speak to soon yet .. wish we could thank the mods on this one but dont know for sure if they deserve the credit ..depends if they sent out some warnings .. im starting to think they allow troll threads more often when its kinda a dead spot between events just to try and keep traffic up .. hope that wouldn't be th shady tactic but who knows.. hope to see quality post .. the childish stuff gets old quick

Agreed. This is a place for adults who enjoy this sport' date=' and hopefully people who know what they are talking about.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

well i think its for everyone not just adults. sad that adults act like children though.. even people in their late teens act like 12,13 year olds

well i think its for everyone not just adults. sad that adults act like children though.. even people in their late teens act like 12' date='13 year olds[/quote']

Yes it is a forum for everyone, but if you are here you should conduct yourself in a mature manner. And it is sad that people in their teens act like they are 12. Especially when you consider that there are people who are 12 that can conduct themselves like that are mature intelligent human beings.

Cheers

-DR

Archived