My Prediction Coleman wins against Couture

gee_sus

it is going to be an interesting fight, i am a big fan of both these guys, i remember watching Coleman dominate everyone for awhile, and kinda laughed when Pete Williams knocked him out, but i digress.

Alot of people have questioned Coleman's "Gas Tank" but i don't think it will be much of a problem, i see alot of dirty boxing in this fight, with some takedows for both guys, i give Couture and upperhand as far as being more comfortable on his back, but coleman is a powerhouse, one good hit and it's lights out. going to be a decent fight i think, maybe a little boring, but i enjoy a good chess match.

Coleman Ko's Couture in two or Couture takes it by decision.

i would say a draw, because the judges have screwed so many people out of their victories lately that couture will probably walk away with the judges handint the win to him, much like with Vera, not to mention the horrible judging with the Machida, Shogun fight.

it is going to be an interesting fight' date=' i am a big fan of both these guys, i remember watching Coleman dominate everyone for awhile, and kinda laughed when Pete Williams knocked him out, but i digress.

Alot of people have questioned Coleman's "Gas Tank" but i don't think it will be much of a problem, i see alot of dirty boxing in this fight, with some takedows for both guys, i give Couture and upperhand as far as being more comfortable on his back, but coleman is a powerhouse, one good hit and it's lights out. going to be a decent fight i think, maybe a little boring, but i enjoy a good chess match.

Coleman Ko's Couture in two or Couture takes it by decision.[/quote']

congrats your retarded

and you logic for this is what?

Hizoka is a very direct guy. If I had to answer for him I'd tell you this.

Couture has a hell of a chin. Coleman hasn't been finishing people lately. Couture has fought far greater caliber of competition in recent years. So while Couture will not likely KO Coleman...there is a high probability that he grinds out a very solid decision.

Thats why. And I agree with him that Couture is the likely victor. But I also don't think what you wrote is entirely stupid either. I think it's a best case scenario for Coleman and worst for Couture kinda fight to have the outcome you describe. But you're not an idiot. Stick around the forums a bit and you'll understand that Hizoka isn't singling you out..it's just how he rolls.

Take care sir

Cheers

-DR

Coleman will gas pretty much just by walking to the cage... 90 seconds into a fight with Randy hes gonna want to quit...Randy will finish colman IMO by a choke in the second round... my guess anaconda choke... hes something Randy is very good at when it comes to other wrestlers

Coleman will gas pretty much just by walking to the cage... 90 seconds into a fight with Randy hes gonna want to quit...Randy will finish colman IMO by a choke in the second round... my guess anaconda choke... hes something Randy is very good at when it comes to other wrestlers

My thoughts exactly. Coleman will be dragging *ss within 3 minutes of the first. Randy's cardio is awesome & he pushes a really hard pace that Coleman could never keep up with. Randy will sub him by the second round.

I'm inclined to agree. Coleman might gas out during the pre-fight warmups actually. Let's face it, his last fights have been less than stellar. Also, Randy's entire game is wearing people out, staying in close to avoid the power shots and outwrestling even the best wrestlers. This sounds like everything Coleman CAN'T have happen in this fight to even hope to win.

Also, as for poor decisions. The decisions have been fairly decent lately. The big three are simply *****ings of know-nothing fans: Randy clearly won his fight against Vera, Evans dominated at least 2 1/2 rounds, and Machida won a close fight that in reality could have gone either way.

Unless he fails to knock out Randy in which case he will lose.?! Maybe a draw then?

Just re-read his orig post dude!! it makes clear sense to me what he's saying, I agree with the guy's colemans comments, only I am convinced he willl ko 'pandy' by 2nd round.

Archived