Anderson Silva vs Fedor

ogmmafan

I read a recent interview with Ed Soares Anderson Silva's manager. He stated that Anderson would continue to fight beyond his previously projected age of 35, and would continue to fight for the next couple of years. Also that he was looking for the biggest and most interesting fights out there and hinted that Silva would fight at HW as well as LHW, and MW if the fight was interesting enough. So that being said how do you all think a potential match up between Silva and Fedor would go?? And dont just say who you think would win but also why and what your logic is. Enjoy, DrA~

in the short amount of time i have been using this forum, i sware i have counted atleast 30000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of threads the same as this, fedor hasnt joined the UFC fedor wont join the UFC, silva will stay in the UFC and all these fights we dream to see wont happen because money is the most important thing to these companies

in the short amount of time i have been using this forum' date=' i sware i have counted atleast 30000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 of threads the same as this, fedor hasnt joined the UFC fedor wont join the UFC, silva will stay in the UFC and all these fights we dream to see wont happen because money is the most important thing to these companies[/quote']

Interesting.. I dont recall too many threads about a possible A Silva vs Fedor match up, many threads about a Brock vs Fedor match up yes. Also i wouldnt be so sure that this fight is an impossibility, and you didnt even take a jab at answering the question. How do you think a potential match up between these two would go and why??

fedor will win' date=' silva has never fought anyone with that much more of a weight advantage. silva may have better striking skill but fedor just isnt human[/quote']

GSP has been quoted as saying a matchup between himself and silva would be difficult as silva walks around at 230. fedor weighs in at 230 so i dont think weight comes into it.

Well first off, it's tough to say "Fedor would kill him because he's bigger".... BECAUSE THEY WOULD FIGHT IN THE SAME WEIGHT CLASS! If Fedor came in at 230, Silva would come in close, if not heavier. And you think he's got knock out power as a Middleweight? Both of his LHW wins are by knock, imagine the power he will have with thirty more pounds of muscle. Fedor has never seen this caliber of fighter, and he would get hurt, very badly.

well first off' date=' it's tough to say "fedor would kill him because he's bigger".... Because they would fight in the same weight class! If fedor came in at 230, silva would come in close, if not heavier. And you think he's got knock out power as a middleweight? Both of his lhw wins are by knock, imagine the power he will have with thirty more pounds of muscle. Fedor has never seen this caliber of fighter, and he would get hurt, very badly.[/quote']

+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Look Silva has the upperhand striking and Fedor probably has the upperhand on the ground(though Silva ground game is underrated). If Fedor gets the fight to the ground he better work hard to keep it there cause if the fight gets back to standing, night night Fedor. All it takes is one good shot from Silva to hurt anybody! Ask Dan Henderson, he has a very good chin but gave his back after being rocked.

well first off' date=' it's tough to say "fedor would kill him because he's bigger".... Because they would fight in the same weight class! If fedor came in at 230, silva would come in close, if not heavier. And you think he's got knock out power as a middleweight? Both of his lhw wins are by knock, imagine the power he will have with thirty more pounds of muscle. Fedor has never seen this caliber of fighter, and he would get hurt, very badly.[/quote']

look silva has the upperhand striking and fedor probably has the upperhand on the ground(though silva ground game is underrated). If fedor gets the fight to the ground he better work hard to keep it there cause if the fight gets back to standing' date=' night night fedor. All it takes is one good shot from silva to hurt anybody! Ask dan henderson, he has a very good chin but gave his back after being rocked.[/quote']

+9000000000000000000000000000

Interesting.. I dont recall too many threads about a possible A Silva vs Fedor match up' date=' many threads about a Brock vs Fedor match up yes. Also i wouldnt be so sure that this fight is an impossibility, and you didnt even take a jab at answering the question. How do you think a potential match up between these two would go and why??[/quote']

Why dont we just start a thread asking who would win between batman and Fedor, considering those two will never meet either......Enough with this Bull$hit Fedor talk........

Archived