Most Boring Fighters

wanderlei4ever

I have to disagree i like watching bj penn fight he finishes guys when the hell has anyone seen him lay and pray on top of a guy to get a decsion. I have seen him do things some fighters could only dream of doing. But opnions are like ****s everyone has 1 and they all stink lol .

BJ "Let's lay on top of someone for 20 minutes" Penn

bj penn boring? what?

1. finished stevenson decisively

2. finished sherk decisively

3. finished florian decisively

4. finished sanchez decisively

he beats your face in for a few rounds, then once he's beat you ugly, he finishes you off.

bj penn boring? what?

1. finished stevenson decisively

2. finished sherk decisively

3. finished florian decisively

4. finished sanchez decisively

he beats your face in for a few rounds' date=' then once he's beat you ugly, he finishes you off.[/quote']

Yea thats true, he only brings the fight to the ground once you get rocked by one of his punches. Besides that he always leaves it standing.

check out this site: www.themmacritic.com

some interesting thoughts on GSP..

The guy that wrote that article has his head up his ****. From the article:

"A true champion does not need to force his opponents to fight their fight – a true champion let’s their opponent choose and finds the holes to defeat them."

Right. A true champion is dominant enough to force the fight where he wants it. Maybe the guy didn't actually watch the Thiago Alves fight and see where GSP dominated the stand up by dropping Alves twice with strikes and dominated on the ground.

"Why is it then that the next person Serra ends up fighting after obtaining the belt is GSP again?It doesn’t add up. Rampage lost his belt to Forrest Griffin in a VERY contraversial decision' date=' however, the next person Griffin fought after obtaining the belt was NOT Rampage."[/quote']

A simple fact check would have shown Serra was supposed to fight Matt Huges and was injured and couldn't fight. GSP fought and beat Kos, then fought Matt Hughes for the Interm Title and beat him to set up a rematch with Serra when he got back from injury. If the author had have done something as simple as hit Matt Serra's wiki page he would see Serra was off with injury for a full year. UFC69 win over GSP Apr 7 2007. UFC83 Sierra/GSP2 April 19 2008/

LMAO at

For those that don’t know, BJ was too tired to continue to the 5th round"

The bottom line is that the UFC ensured that GSP won the title and is making every effort for him to retain it.

Tin foil hats for sale cheap.

Guy needs to learn about MMA before he starts writing about it. The whole article is nothing but hot air.

For those that say GSP doesn't stand up any more:

kbq0x3.gif

jon_fitch-300x289.jpg

gsp_alves_24412.jpg

Brandon Vera (past 4 fights), Tito Ortiz (since Shamrock), Randy Couture, and Gray Maynard. Past UFC boring fighters: Tim Sylvia & Thales Leites

GSP and Penn are not boring. GSP grounds and pounds everybody; he never lays and prays. He also picks people apart on the feet, but does lack finishing power in his strikes.

Penn is an amazing boxer and has amazing take down defence and super jiu-jitsu.

So your saying the whole LW divison sucks??? Diego and KenFlo are good fighters my man just not ready for someone of his Caliber

Diego and Kenflo are nowhere near the competition that the WW and other divisions have! Not even close.

YES, I am saying the LW division is by far the weakest in the UFC! Easily! Compare to WW or LHW! WEAK!

Diego and Kenflo are nowhere near the competition that the WW and other divisions have! Not even close.

YES' date=' I am saying the LW division is by far the weakest in the UFC! Easily! Compare to WW or LHW! WEAK![/quote']

This is 100% accurate.

But just because he's only beating TUF alumni, most of whom are failed welterweights, doesn't make the fights boring, just horribly lopsided.

The guy that wrote that article has his head up his ****. From the article:

Right. A true champion is dominant enough to force the fight where he wants it. Maybe the guy didn't actually watch the Thiago Alves fight and see where GSP dominated the stand up by dropping Alves twice with strikes and dominated on the ground.

A simple fact check would have shown Serra was supposed to fight Matt Huges and was injured and couldn't fight. GSP fought and beat Kos' date=' then fought Matt Hughes for the Interm Title and beat him to set up a rematch with Serra when he got back from injury. If the author had have done something as simple as hit Matt Serra's wiki page he would see Serra was off with injury for a full year. UFC69 win over GSP Apr 7 2007. UFC83 Sierra/GSP2 April 19 2008/

LMAO at

Tin foil hats for sale cheap.

Guy needs to learn about MMA before he starts writing about it. The whole article is nothing but hot air.

For those that say GSP doesn't stand up any more:

[img']http://i43.tinypic.com/kbq0x3.gif"]http://i43.tinypic.com/kbq0x3.gif [/img]

jon_fitch-300x289.jpg

gsp_alves_24412.jpg

Solid proof. "Right on the button."

Archived