best lhw champ

rago1986

ortiz had the most defenes making him the most dominant LHW champ but if were talking outside UFC then it wandy...

Your logic is fail. His "lots" of defenses were against cans a lot of the time. There is a reason why Dana White says he kept Tito and Chuck seperated. He said it himself that he (Chuck) would kick Tito's **** and sure enough we got to see it happen twice in devastating fashion. Tito's bodyguard...aka Chuck Liddell is the best LHW champ. Outside of UFC, I concure, Wandy was insane while in pride for years long.

Your logic is fail. His "lots" of defenses were against cans a lot of the time. There is a reason why Dana White says he kept Tito and Chuck seperated. He said it himself that he (Chuck) would kick Tito's **** and sure enough we got to see it happen twice in devastating fashion. Tito's bodyguard...aka Chuck Liddell is the best LHW champ. Outside of UFC' date=' I concure, Wandy was insane while in pride for years long.[/quote']

how is my logic fail? I said he has the most defences making him the most dominant LHW champ. that doesnt mean he is the best LHW in the ufc or that he is a better fighter than Liddel.

i hate it when i have to simplify it into baby talk for over argumentative internet tough guys...:mad:

Archived