Wanderlei's Chin (Must read)

wanderlei4ever

Wanderlei silva's chin is very good he got knocked out by a cro cop head kick would of knocked out most people hendos left hook would of knocked out alot of people and rampages left hook would of knock out absoloutly anyone i dont give a **** wat chin u have u would of got knocked out he took chucks punches rich franklins he still has a very good chin

Wanderlei silva's chin is very good he got knocked out by a cro cop head kick would of knocked out most people hendos left hook would of knocked out alot of people and rampages left hook would of knock out absoloutly anyone i dont give a **** wat chin u have u would of got knocked out he took chucks punches rich franklins he still has a very good chin

i don't mean to be to big of a **** here, but it's NOT "would of". it's "would have" or "would've". it's like saying "i of a case have beer" when you mean "i have a case of beer". i only point it out because you did it 4 times. no need to thank me, i'm always glad to help.

Your right on point. I've been saying this form the beginning. Guys that get KO'd by guys who regularly KO people do not suddenly develop glass jaws. But I'm sure plenty of people will spew tonnes of crap.

+1

i don't mean to be to big of a **** here' date=' but it's NOT "would of". it's "would have" or "would've". it's like saying "i of a case have beer" when you mean "i have a case of beer". i only point it out because you did it 4 times. no need to thank me, i'm always glad to help.[/quote']

That's hilarious because it also irritated me.

i don't mean to be to big of a **** here' date=' but it's NOT "would of". it's "would have" or "would've". it's like saying "i of a case have beer" when you mean "i have a case of beer". i only point it out because you did it 4 times. no need to thank me, i'm always glad to help.[/quote']

Maybe you should start a thread and teach an English class in it.

In order to KO someone, you have to hit them and hit them effectively or with a lot of power. Bisping does neither. I'm not calling him a bad striker, cause he is pretty good, he showed off the skills he had very well against Hamill and Leben (can't say much for his other recent fights, haven't seen em, or he got KTFO, and that's the only part I remember of that fight), but I don't think he has what it takes to KO someone like Wandy out.

Dude didn't you know? Having 4 loses due to KO(not counting the cut) to some of the hardest strikers MMA has ever had in over 44 fights means you have a glass chin.

Apparently, you only need to have been knocked out by Hendo, which Wandy has, to be classed as having a glass jaw, as that's all it took for Bisping to be unfairly labelled that way.

Apparently' date=' you only need to have been knocked out by Hendo, which Wandy has, to be classed as having a glass jaw, as [b']that's all it took for Bisping to be unfairly labelled that way[/b].

it was only the ko that made it that way .. it was the whole fight leading up to it .. and as posted earlier his training obviously sucks .. i mean ..who circles into Hendo's atomic bomb ??

it was only the ko that made it that way .. it was the whole fight leading up to it .. and as posted earlier his training obviously sucks .. i mean ..who circles into Hendo's atomic bomb ??

Don't get me wrong, Bisping's gameplan, or lack of execution of a gameplan was amateur, and I'm not particularly a Bisping fan, but I keep seeing him labelled "glass jawed" because Hendo knocked him out, but if you dare to suggest that as Hendo also levelled Silva, who does have other KO's on his record, then you're branded a heretic.

no i dont think that about hendo's ko victims .. but i do think bisping has a weak chin

On what basis though? He's only be KO'd by Hendo, and the Kang KO was a punch to the temple while Bisping was coming forward. There is no evidence of Bisping having a weak chin other than a KO from one of the biggest right hands in the sport.

Don't get me wrong' date=' Bisping's gameplan, or lack of execution of a gameplan was amateur, and I'm not particularly a Bisping fan, but I keep seeing him labelled "glass jawed" because Hendo knocked him out, but if you dare to suggest that as Hendo also levelled Silva, who does have other KO's on his record, then you're branded a heretic.[/quote']

That's because people are blinded by their hate - they can't see it. Too passionate to look at it objectively.

Anyway, how did this end up being another 'Bisping is gonna get KTFO' thread?

It actually has nothing to do with how wel you took a punch in the past.. It is medically proved (with boxers) that if you get knocked out repetedly your brain starts to act diffrently and you get slower and easier to knock out...

The Axe Murderer has been knocked out to many times.. Todays wanderlei would have been massacred by Pride-Wanderlei..

It is sad, but it is true..

Archived