Paul Daley

wanderlei4ever

Probly wouldnt deserve it but itll probly put him at the front of the line, I think the hype is cause he did somewhat ok elsewhere first before he came here and omg if you fought known ppl somewhere else some ppl just seem to hate the UFC's success and they instantly start sayin that there gonna walk through all the ppl that have spent there whole careers in the ufc. His hands are obviously good, better than Hardy's but his ground game based on the fights ive seen isnt as good as Hardy's so he doesnt have a prayer against GSP and not against Kos IF and thats a big if Kos is smart and takes him down.

And no I havent just seen his fights in the UFC. When they first started saying he was coming over I went and dug up all of his fights I possibly could and watched them.

Koscheck will punish Daley.......Josh Koscheck is not usually the type of fighter i route for .....but he does have the ability to go up against GSP ....and he loves to fight.....

He's already had a pop at GSP and lost.... IF he can take Daley to the mat he'll have to submit him, but I believe it'll be another L on his record.....Daley by way of KO

If Kos enters this fight with a proper game plan, doesn't try to stand and bang with Daley and Daley can stuff the take downs and win. Then I think he may have the best chance of the current top WW to give GSP a challange. Until then he hasn't shown me anything that makes me think he has what it takes.

2 pounds actually but meh' date=' whatever helps you sleep at night

x[/quote']

Not that it matters but Daley clearly cut weight to make 170 the day before, so he was closer to 180 at fight time than 170. While Dusty came in at his normal weight of 168, so that's closer to 10 lbs than 2, but meh, whatever helps you think you're smart.

I think this is going to go down almost exactly like the kos and rumble fight (besides the eye pokes). Daley is getting the same hype that Johnson was getting before his fight with koscheck, and it ended up being a pretty good fight but koscheck won it. I think kos will take the fight, by either submission or decision.

I personally don't think Daley is that special but hopefully I'm proven wrong.

I think that he needs to prove himself against some more top notch guys first. He beat Kampmann but I thought it was an early stoppage. The Hitman is a tough dude who is known to be able to take a pounding. He didn't look out on his feet to me. Then Daley knocked out Hazlett who let's face it has very little stand-up skills.

Not saying the guy isn't skilled but the hype may be a little too inflated at the moment.

Not that it matters but Daley clearly cut weight to make 170 the day before' date=' so he was closer to 180 at fight time than 170. While Dusty came in at his normal weight of 168, so that's closer to 10 lbs than 2, but meh, whatever helps you think you're smart.[/quote']

Yeah, and what, Daley's the first person to cut weight to make weight? Pointless arguement as nearly all fighters cut some weight pre fight.

Daley is a decent fighter with some impressive wins, kampmann isn't a pushover, Hazelett isn't either, no matter how Daley beat him.

If he beats Kos he should be in line for title shot, a lot of people on here claim Kos should have had the shot over Hardy so if (when) Daley puts him to sleep its his turn imo.

I would rather more titles were contested than people having to fight say the top 3 in every div. before they get a shot, I want to see more than 1 title defence per year personally.

Archived