You know you play too much MW2 when....

KickBox92

If that was somehow a personal attack, im 17, so yes i live with my parents, and i do have a girlfriend. in case you didnt know, MW2 is probably the most played game out right now.

And if you have some sort of grudge with the game then keep it to yourself

this is meant to be a fun thread

If that was somehow a personal attack' date=' im 17, so yes i live with my parents, and i do have a girlfriend. in case you didnt know, MW2 is probably the most played game out right now.

this is meant to be a fun thread[/quote']

Sorry Dude, meant no offence, it was intended in the spirit of the thread, wouldnt dream of personally attacking a forum member unless they had done it to me first. :)

Read a thread a while back called "you know you watch too much ufc"' date=' so i thought it would be funny to post something similar but with MW2

heres the first one

You know you play too much MW2 when...

You visualize every plane you see flying in the sky as an enemy AC-130[/quote']

You know you have played to much when your like "F*CK! I miss halo!

If that was somehow a personal attack' date=' im 17, so yes i live with my parents, and i do have a girlfriend. in case you didnt know, MW2 is probably the most played game out right now.

this is meant to be a fun thread[/quote']

lol WOW im prety sure he was adding to the topic of your thread. you know you play TOO MUCH MW2 when you can't even tell a joke.....

you know you play too much MW2 when ping+100 = the best part of your day

You know you've been playing too much MW2 when...

You are playing Halo and push the left joystick to run...

You develop exit strategies in your house--not for fires, floods, or other relevant catastrophes--but for enemy invasions...

You view camping more as a means of getting killstreaks and less as a way to STAY ALIVE!

You shoot at the stomach to get headshots

You no longer see the parellel between camping in one corner the entire game and YOUR LIFE!

OK' date=' my kid currently has me addicted to HALO ODST. Damn cool game especially to a guy who was the first on his block to have PONG! lol[/quote']

Old school gaming! We had a binatone thing in the 80's with tennis (2 bars & a ball), squash (2 bars a ball & a wall) and a few other games on it. We used to play it for hours. I don't think my daughter would bother to get it out of the box!

Archived