Anyone else bored of threads talking about Bisping?

sjameson6969

Lmao and your the one that says "I don't want to change threads into a Brock vs Fedor debate"

What did I do wrong here that make you said that I want to start a Brock/Fedor thread. All I say is that this thread is better than the face of the pic that I attached. have you seen in my post here that I said that Brock is better than Fedor? of course not.

What did I do wrong here that make you said that I want to start a Brock/Fedor thread. All I say is that this thread is better than the face of the pic that I attached. have you seen in my post here that I said that Brock is better than Fedor? of course not.

You didn't know that what you posted could have sparked another Fedor/Brock flamefest? Come on you should know better by now.

I actually said an idiots logic as in the contradictary nature of your thread.

Care to explain why i am incorrect in my statement??

The nature of the thread is to see how many people are sick talking about Bisping?

I don't wish to talk about his fights, Hendo, tuf or anything like that.

I simply want to know if other people are sick talking about these things as there talked about repeatedly on here every day.

Still struggling?

You do realise that Bisping has a fight in a few weeks dont you? its only natural that there will be many threads made about him, as he will be doing many interviews. People will then want to discuss these interviews just like they do with other fighters, this will result in threads being made, its not that hard to understand. If you dont want to look at them dont, making another thread about him isnt going to solve your problem.

The nature of the thread is to see how many people are sick talking about Bisping?

I don't wish to talk about his fights' date=' Hendo, tuf or anything like that.

I simply want to know if other people are sick talking about these things as there talked about repeatedly on here every day.

Still struggling?[/quote']

you say you are sick of talking about BISPING

but you have made a thread COMPLAINING about threads about BISPING,

this in itself is a thread about BISPING...........................STILL STRUGGLING?

Never mind' date=' I can't be annoyed explaining again![/quote']

Its a catch 22 situation, there are points fom both sides, il admit i was a bit harsh yesterday although i still didnt refer to you as an idiot directly so dont take that personally ok, a bit cranky and couldnt see the logic of the thread content plus it being the second Bisping thread you have started yourself, however its had a few posts so people are responding which is fair enough.

I tend to agree that if you don't like the threads being made...make one you like...if you've got no ideas...well....then your probably in the same boat as the people making the Bisping threads. As was mentioned he does have a fight coming up. When Florian and Gomi fight...there will be alot of Gomi threads guaranteed.

Cheers

-DR

Archived