Brock/Fedor vs. Mayweather/Pacquiao

ArcaneKnight

If these epic fights were to take place on the same night, at the same time, and you could only watch one.. Which one would you watch?

I know this is a MMA forum, and I know how significant these fights are to their respective sports. They are the biggest possible match ups that can be made in boxing and MMA. While a fighter in both fights would have an undefeated record at stake. Fights that would break all previous Boxing and MMA PPV records.

I know how much people hate Mayweather, and want nothing more than to see him get his **** handed to him by Pacquiao. Either way you know Manny is a warrior and would not stop until that final bell rings, or he gets knocked out. Boxing's 2 pound for pound bests going at it

Then you have the biggest question in MMA that must be answered before it's all said and done, can Fedor deal with the powerhouse that is Brock Lesnar? Some are saying Fedor is already past his prime, and the longer this fight waits, the less chance Fedor has to beat him. Most fighters and fans feel like Brock hasn't even come close to peaking, and is getting better and better all the time, though he got hit with a major setback, people still think he will pick back up where he left off.

So I ask, not as MMA fans, but as fight fans.. If you could only watch one of the 2 fights, which one would it be?

Finally a thread from you man. I'll still watch the Brock/Fedor match. I want to see Brock wins via TKO in 1' date=' then say to Fedor after the fight was stopped "Do you still want to talk **** now".[/quote']

haha.. Well one fight would be a stand up war, obviously..

The other would be a chess match on the mat.. The most dominant HW wrestler in MMA vs. a guy with the most complete and dangerous ground game. Could Fedor beat Brock off his back? Or could Brock control Fedor like he did Mir, and ultimately pound him out.. On the feet though, I could see Fedor swarming Brock with flurries, and possibly getting a TKO finish. It's a hard fight to call, I'd be worried for Fedor and don't think Brock would give him the room to execute an armbar, not to mention the cage that limits Fedor's manueverabilty, that Brock would most definetly press him up against. On the feet, I'll take Fedor all day, but Brock does have that long reach and power to drop Fedor, but he'd just have a puncher's chance on the feet. On the ground, I see Fedor having a difficult time dealing with Brock's size and power.

If these epic fights were to take place on the same night' date=' at the same time, and you could only watch one.. Which one would you watch?

I know this is a MMA forum, and I know how significant these fights are to their respective sports. They are the biggest possible match ups that can be made in boxing and MMA. While a fighter in both fights would have an undefeated record at stake. Fights that would break all previous Boxing and MMA PPV records.

I know how much people hate Mayweather, and want nothing more than to see him get his **** handed to him by Pacquiao. Either way you know Manny is a warrior and would not stop until that final bell rings, or he gets knocked out. Boxing's 2 pound for pound bests going at it

Then you have the biggest question in MMA that must be answered before it's all said and done, can Fedor deal with the powerhouse that is Brock Lesnar? Some are saying Fedor is already past his prime, and the longer this fight waits, the less chance Fedor has to beat him. Most fighters and fans feel like Brock hasn't even come close to peaking, and is getting better and better all the time, though he got hit with a major setback, people still think he will pick back up where he left off.

So I ask, not as MMA fans, but as fight fans.. If you could only watch one of the 2 fights, which one would it be?[/quote']

Unfortunately It would have to be Mayweather - Pacquiao. 2 Legends.

Brock has had how many fights..... Not enough

Unfortunately It would have to be Mayweather - Pacquiao. 2 Legends.

Brock has had how many fights..... Not enough

AK, idk if Fedor would even be able to flurry him... I say that because of the quickness that Brock has with his takedowns, and i dont think Fedor has amazing takedown defence... only because he doesnt need it with his Sambo magic (lol). I think that Brock is leaps and bounds above Brett Rogers in every aspect of the game, and look at the trouble Rogers gave Fedor... He was winning the fight up until that perfectly timed shot. I think that technicly Fedor is better than Brock and if they were the same weight then Fedor would win. But the fact is, Fedor would have to deal with a 45ish pound weight diffrence and one of the best HW wrestler in the world.. Brock would park himself ontop of Fedor and make the ref stop it. All of course IMO

If these epic fights were to take place on the same night' date=' at the same time, and you could only watch one.. Which one would you watch?

So I ask, not as MMA fans, but as fight fans.. If you could only watch one of the 2 fights, which one would it be?[/quote']

I would ask what happened to my other T.V.

I would love to see Mayweather put on his **** by Manny, and I'm only saying that because I hate Floyd and his big mouth. I'm not the biggest boxing fan, watched some of the older fights with Foreman, Ali, Liston, Tyson and Jones Jr, but other than that just lost interest in it.

I would most definitely have to watch the Fedor fight. I can't miss one. The guys isn't human, I am just in awe of how talented the guy is. He's been put in every bad situation you could think of, and still come through.

Both fights would leave critics and fans nothing to argue about anymore, that would be the ultimate plus side for me.

id watch fedor vs brock... boxing has become more like wwf.. im not a brock lesnar fan but i think he would win the fight' date=' both are good fighters i just think brock has a good style matchup against fedor.. i think fedor is afraid of brock and thats why he hasnt came to the ufc[/quote']

i think that Jessica Alba is in my room right now..... nope that wasn't true either.

I know this is a MMA forum, and I know how significant these fights are to their respective sports. They are the biggest possible match ups that can be made in boxing and MMA. While a fighter in both fights would have an undefeated record at stake. Fights that would break all previous Boxing and MMA PPV records.[/quote']

Brock and Fedor both have a loss on their record (Yes Fedor does, a loss is a loss, if he didn't like Rings rules he should not have fought there). There is no undefeated record on the line in this fight.

I'd rather watch Silva v Fedor...but given these two options' date=' I'm going with Fedor v Lesnar still.

I'd love to see both...but if it was between seeing one and just reading about the other...I'll watch the MMA.

Cheers

-DR[/quote']

same

Pacman vs Gayweather,

Fedor vs Brock wouldnt be as good as people think it would be BROCK IS BORING TO WACTH.

Archived