What if Frankie won?

BioHazard8021

anything could happen .. id think id have to wait and see how it happened first ... if its a lucky punch nah i wouldnt be to surprised .. if he went in and out did him on his feet and controlled the ground ..yeah id be pretty amazed... to many people hold the unbeatable flag over fighters to much ... its bound to happen ..who knows.. just like always i don care who wins i just want to see a bad **** fight

I wouldn't at all.

People need to realize that Frankie is a legit test for BJ. Far more of a test than Sanchez was. Having said this, I still think BJ wins this fight. Frankie has very good boxing, but is to small to use it effectivly against BJ who will pick him apart using his jab and keep Edgar on the outside all night. Frankie has great wrestling, but again...his size is an issue. He won't be able to bully Penn against the cage and will have major issues getting him down with his shots.

BJ wins this match, but it will be a good fight I think. I think BJ finishes Edgar in the 4th with a TKO, or he may hurt him standing then finish with a choke on the ground

Nah' date=' I got a crazy friend that is a die hard Edgar fan and is betting me 500 bucks that'll he win. Its gonna be the easiest 500 bucks I have ever made :)[/quote']

Dont count ur chickens buddy. Edgar is no slouch and Penn is NOT, I repeat, NOT unbeatable. Just like an earlier poster said, There have been many fighters who were "unbeatable" - until they got beat!!!! Penn is a freakin machine but there is someone better out there. Whether its Edgar or not remains to be seen.

Archived