Best P4P, Tito, GSP, Kimbo..

seveniron

Actually the only half **** decent article is the one asking why Tito isn't in the hall of fame. The others are poorly researched POS opinions nothing more. They can't even be called articles. Amateur Blogs maybe.

One can only assume you are the author as you are spamming the link in multiple threads here.

I've read better researched and backed opinions here on this forum.

Actually the only half **** decent article is the one asking why Tito isn't in the hall of fame. The others are poorly researched POS opinions nothing more. They can't even be called articles. Amateur Blogs maybe.

One can only assume you are the author as you are spamming the link in multiple threads here.

I couldnt agree more, that guy is an absolute JOKE. How can you call GSP boring? His best element is his ground game, WHY NOT USE IT? And how can he call Fedor the best p4p fighter in the world. In the past couple of years all he has fought are UFC washups and a guy that changes tires at wal mart.

I've read better researched and backed opinions here on this forum.

isn't everything about opinion? 2 ppl can look at the same fact and have different opinions about them, can't they?

isn't everything about opinion? 2 ppl can look at the same fact and have different opinions about them' date=' can't they?[/quote']

There is opinions backed by fact and pure ****e dreamed up wearing a tin foil hat.

"Why is it then that the next person Serra ends up fighting after obtaining the belt is GSP again?It doesn?t add up. Rampage lost his belt to Forrest Griffin in a VERY contraversial decision, however, the next person Griffin fought after obtaining the belt was NOT Rampage."

A simple fact check would have shown Serra was supposed to fight Matt Huges and was injured and couldn't fight. GSP fought and beat Kos, then fought Matt Hughes for the Interm Title and beat him to set up a rematch with Serra when he got back from injury. If the author had have done something as simple as hit Matt Serra's wiki page he would see Serra was off with injury for a full year. UFC69 win over GSP Apr 7 2007. UFC83 Sierra/GSP2 April 19 2008/

I couldnt agree more' date=' that guy is an absolute JOKE. How can you call GSP boring? His best element is his ground game, WHY NOT USE IT? And how can he call Fedor the best p4p fighter in the world. In the past couple of years all he has fought are UFC washups and a guy that changes tires at wal mart.[/quote']

u can't change tires AND be a good fighter?

would you want to watch a football team that did nothing but run the ball ALL the time even though they had a decent pass game?

If they win games running the ball' date=' sure... That opinion just shows that you like flash and not substance.[/quote']

i don't think the writer is referring to flash > substance. i think the point is that a champ should be confident enough in all his skills that he wouldn't have to force his opponent to fight his way.

i don't think the writer is referring to flash > substance. i think the point is that a champ should be confident enough in all his skills that he wouldn't have to force his opponent to fight his way.

If that is what the writer thinks and the point he is trying to convey, well sorry but there is no cure for that level of stupid.

It is not the champions responsibility to adjust his game to his opponent. that is **** backwards logic. By using that logic then you cannot concievably think that Fedor isn't the greatest MMA fighter ever(which I believe he is to clarify). Thats what makes him so great, that he can do that, but it isn't his responsibility to take the fight where the contender would like to fight. Thats retarded. Do you know what they often call champions that use this strategy? Ex-champions.

Is anyone else sick of this clown shamelessly spam-promoting his crappy blog?

i'll tell what i'm sick of. i'm sick of seeing ppl like u on forums always bashing other ppl. seems like that's all u do. you're also a hypocrit who bashes ppl for having opinions, when u yourself have threads that are very opinionated.

i can't take credit for the articles, but i find them interesting. is there anything wrong with that?

A simple fact check would have shown Serra was supposed to fight Matt Huges and was injured and couldn't fight. GSP fought and beat Kos' date=' then fought Matt Hughes for the Interm Title and beat him to set up a rematch with Serra when he got back from injury. If the author had have done something as simple as hit Matt Serra's wiki page he would see Serra was off with injury for a full year. UFC69 win over GSP Apr 7 2007. UFC83 Sierra/GSP2 April 19 2008/[/quote']

of course cuz if he says he's injured, he MUST be injured. was it his hands that got injured from knocking out GSP in the 1st round and taking the belt? if the ufc wants u to believe someone's 'injured' how can u really prove otherwise?

i totally agree with the article.. if Serra had lost his belt to someone else, then GSP would have to fight that someone else to get it back. they wanted GSP to get it back from Serra cuz they knew he could beat Serra.

Serra was 3-3 in his 6 fights prior to his 1st title shot against GSP. all of the 3 victories were by decision. why the hell did he get a title shot at all? cuz, the ufc likes to matchup GSP against bums, that's why.

of course cuz if he says he's injured' date=' he MUST be injured. was it his hands that got injured from knocking out GSP in the 1st round and taking the belt? if the ufc wants u to believe someone's 'injured' how can u really prove otherwise?

i totally agree with the article.. if Serra had lost his belt to someone else, then GSP would have to fight that someone else to get it back. they wanted GSP to get it back from Serra cuz they knew he could beat Serra.

Serra was 3-3 in his 6 fights prior to his 1st title shot against GSP. all of the 3 victories were by decision. why the hell did he get a title shot at all? cuz, the ufc likes to matchup GSP against bums, that's why.[/quote']

If you knew anything about the UFC you would know that Matt Serra won TUF season 4 [The Comeback Season]. In which UFC fighters got one last chance at a shot for the belt. Serra won the season, got his title shot & capitalized.

u can't change tires AND be a good fighter?

would you want to watch a football team that did nothing but run the ball ALL the time even though they had a decent pass game?

The guy's got a point. GSP is the best wrestler in his division. So, naturally, he should stand and trade with guys like Alves or Hardy, who've made their careers as strikers, right? Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot...

The guy's got a point. GSP is the best wrestler in his division. So' date=' naturally, he should stand and trade with guys like Alves or Hardy, who've made their careers as strikers, right? Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot...[/quote']

Ask Fitch if all GSP does is LnP.

Did you watch the Alves fight?

of course cuz if he says he's injured' date=' he MUST be injured. was it his hands that got injured from knocking out GSP in the 1st round and taking the belt? if the ufc wants u to believe someone's 'injured' how can u really prove otherwise?

Serra was 3-3 in his 6 fights prior to his 1st title shot against GSP. all of the 3 victories were by decision. why the hell did he get a title shot at all? cuz, the ufc likes to matchup GSP against bums, that's why.[/quote']

Seriously dude, get a clue. Thiago Alves is a bum? Jon Fitch is a bum? Koscheck is a bum? Matt Hughes is a bum? BJ Penn is a bum? Those are/were the top of the WW division when Serra had the belt and GSP has dominated them all.

When Serra was injured the top 2 other than GSP was Hughes and Kos. GSP beat them both before the rematch with Serra,

Ask Fitch if all GSP does is LnP.

Did you watch the Alves fight?

I never, at any point in my post, mentioned that GSP lays-and-prays. I don't know where you gathered that. I was making the point that it would be foolish for him to neglect his biggest strength, which is his ground game. People seem to think it's a flaw that he plays to his strength and takes people where he has the advantage.

As for the Alves fight, are you talking about the one where he was in complete control for nearly the entire fight? Again, I don't see what you're getting at with this point. He took Alves down every round, and baited him every time he escaped until he could take him down again. GSP was only on the bottom, what, once? And he escaped that pretty well unharmed. This plays toward the point I was trying to make. GSP played to his strength, his wrestling, and ground out a clear victory. He one every round, and people seem to think that because he didn't knock the guy out, it wasn't a decisive victory. Which, of course, is wrong.

I don't know if there was a misunderstanding, but I don't see what qualms you have with what I said in my earlier post...

This is about the 9th time ive seen one of you people put this guys articles up its getting very boring.

The gsp article is so biased its unreal he fails to point out so many facts and only concentrates on what he wants.

Please watch some mma and form an opinion of your own instead of listening to ***** like this guy.

The guy's got a point. GSP is the best wrestler in his division. So' date=' naturally, he should stand and trade with guys like Alves or Hardy, who've made their careers as strikers, right? Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot...[/quote']

ya, ok, Hardy is such a good striker that he has 1 KO victory in the ufc. he only has 4 wins in the ufc and 2 of them were a split decision. 3 out of 4 went the distance. sounds like a top notch striker to me.

are u saying that Hardy has a better stand up game than GSP?

heh all seveniron does is bash gsp... It amazes me really how someone can put so much effort into something mundane.... Its one thing to have an opinion and post it and have people agree/disagree.. Its quite another for 2 months to post nearly daily bashing on gsp.... /boggle...

Do you really have nothing better to do ?

I believe its a form of ocd.. or autism at this point ;)...

Perhaps you're angry at the world because you can't afford to put a down payment on a double wide trailer ?

Archived