Could UFC 112 be the best card of 2010?

NewDad09

Silva and Penn love to stand up, but their challengers will still most likely keep the fight standing.

The part that excites me is the fact that both Belfort and Edgar have more than a half decent chance of pulling off a KO/TKO.

I know Machida vs Shogun and Rampage vs Rashad have people's attention but I can still see them both going to decision because I think Machida and Shogun are both too smart to getcaught and the other two will tire themselves out looking for the finish.

The point is we may never see the world's two best strikers again be matched up with someone who could beat them in their comfort zone.

I wouldn't jump to conclusions about the years best card already. With Lesnar back we could be looking at

Lesnar vs Mir 3.

If Rua beats Machida we could also be looking at:

Anderson Silva Vs. Shogun Rua for the LHW championship.

Also GSP has been putting on weight so we could see some great fights from him at MW. There are some awesome cards coming up but I think we have yet to see the best of 2010.

Silva and Penn love to stand up' date=' but their challengers will still most likely keep the fight standing.

The part that excites me is the fact that both Belfort and Edgar have more than a half decent chance of pulling off a KO/TKO.

I know Machida vs Shogun and Rampage vs Rashad have people's attention but I can still see them both [b']going to decision[/b] because I think Machida and Shogun are both too smart to getcaught and the other two will tire themselves out looking for the finish.

The point is we may never see the world's two best strikers again be matched up with someone who could beat them in their comfort zone.

Who cares if they go to decision. The best fights in UFC history like Bonnar/Griffin and Liddell/Silva have all gone to the decision. I like to see good fights more than just seeing KOs or submissions. 113 is my favourite.

Silva and Penn love to stand up' date=' but their challengers will still most likely keep the fight standing.

[b']The part that excites me is the fact that both Belfort and Edgar have more than a half decent chance of pulling off a KO/TKO.[/b]

I know Machida vs Shogun and Rampage vs Rashad have people's attention but I can still see them both going to decision because I think Machida and Shogun are both too smart to getcaught and the other two will tire themselves out looking for the finish.

ahahaha. Must be a typo

Archived