Bisping claiming he's knocking his opponents out in sparring

mtagt56

Bisbing is such a D-Bag! He claims he is knocking out boxers in sparring sessions and they are going all out. So he is knocking them out while wearing head gear or they are having all out brawl sessions to train for a fight with Wandi?!? Either scenario sounds very unlikely. Nice try Bisbing your gonna get your **** kicked on Feb. 20th

If I were in a gym training and there was a guy who routinely knocked out his sparring partners I would not spar with that guy. It is practice not go full out and try to kill your partner. Now accidents do happen from time to time but you shouldn't be proud of knocking your sparring partners unconscious.

as for his comments about having plenty of knockout on his record, well Forrest Griffin has some knockouts on his record to, but nobody here is going to say that forrest has guaranteed one hit knock out power are they?

Personally i always thought the d-bags that went 100% in sparring sessions where compensating for their actual lack of fighting ability. Thats just my personal take and experience on the matter though.

actually going all out is what your supposed to do as far as grappling goes. when i was wrestling, i attended clinics held by bruce baumgartner, and mean gene mills. they preached that we should drill our moves and give110% in practice matches because live competition required 110% effort. which makes sense. on the other hand when it comes to fighting idk if its really good for a fighters health to be knocked out all the time in training.

actually going all out is what your supposed to do as far as grappling goes. when i was wrestling' date=' i attended clinics held by bruce baumgartner, and mean gene mills. they preached that we should drill our moves and give110% in practice matches because live competition required 110% effort. which makes sense. on the other hand when it comes to fighting idk if its really good for a fighters health to be knocked out all the time in training.[/quote']

Sure grappling full strength is much more likely to be acceptable for training. Unless you torque in a choke or a lock, then you're a d-bag too. I have limits, I do go hard as I'm trying to simulate a fight, but psychologically I know when to pull up because I don't want to hurt my training partners nor do I want them to hurt me, IN PRACTICE. Especially when striking, you should never stirke full force in any practice setting unless you're hitting mitts or a bag. Even then I wouldn't recommend it because you're likely to injure yourself. Bisping is psychologically damaged right now because his last fight he suffered an embarrassing KO loss. It's plain to see he's trying to compensate for that, in the wrong arena of course.

Sure grappling full strength is much more likely to be acceptable for training. Unless you torque in a choke or a lock' date=' then you're a d-bag too. I have limits, I do go hard as I'm trying to simulate a fight, but psychologically I know when to pull up because I don't want to hurt my training partners nor do I want them to hurt me, IN PRACTICE. Especially when striking, you should never stirke full force in any practice setting unless you're hitting mitts or a bag. Even then I wouldn't recommend it because you're likely to injure yourself. [b']Bisping is psychologically damaged right now because his last fight he suffered an embarrassing KO loss.[/b] It's plain to see he's trying to compensate for that, in the wrong arena of course.

Where have you been?

Bisping won his last fight by TKO.

Bisping did manage to beat the piss out of Dennis Kang, but we also got to see a quick cameo of his suspect chin. Kang rocked him and even though Kang had a few good fights in Pride, many would agree he was not even on the same level as Bisping, and Bisping was coming off a devastating loss. I have an idea that not only is Bisping gonna eat some leather, but when it's all said and done he will be eating his words again.

bisping is becoming a real Tosser!

not the same bisping I met in person

some time ago at an MMA event.

How does this article make you feel different in anyway towards Bisping, its not even Bisping saying these things, if you would bother to read the article its says its a source in the Wolfslair camp, not Bisping, and how do you know hes not the same person you met some time ago, have you met him since?

its really obvious. bisping gets ko by hendo, people question his standup and chin, kang rocks him, people question his standup and chin, now he's fighting silva which is bringing even more questions and concern about his stand up and chin. he's making a dbag statement to try and answer those questions.

OMG HE'S KNOCKING OUT PEOPLE WHILE SPARING! He's sparring with people who have a glass chin(expect Rampage, but I think he would be to scare to spar full power with him:p)

But seriously, it's not really a good thing in the long run to spar full power. Not everyone is an animal like the people at Chute Boxe.

Archived