Should the USA and the U.K.have there own forums

rago1986

I like it personally

Just tired of talking about Bisping!

I don't mind the talking ie. good or bad elements to their game.

It's the idiots who on every thread to do with Bisping weigh in with useful one liners like 'bisbing is gonna get KTFO, again' or ' Bispng iz a tool'.

There's usually some good points on each one but you have to wade through a lot of ****.

But I like the forum as it is on the most part, there's fools in all 4 corners of this earth so splitting it into countries makes no dif imo!

I don't mind the talking ie. good or bad elements to their game.

It's the idiots who on every thread to do with Bisping weigh in with useful one liners like 'bisbing is gonna get KTFO' date=' again' or ' Bispng iz a tool'.

There's usually some good points on each one but you have to wade through a lot of ****.[/quote']

But Bisping is a tool... only if you consider how he treats other people as a factor. That aside he is a very talented fighter.

The UK guys are fine in here, I think we should be quarantining these Canadian buggers. I mean by letting them on here we run the risk of S.A.R.S., Mad Cow, and Igloo Fever. Not to mention this GSP nonsence...

Should note that I'm from Canada myself... disgusting cowards...

Boosh!

But Bisping is a tool... only if you consider how he treats other people as a factor. That aside he is a very talented fighter.

The UK guys are fine in here' date=' I think we should be quarantining these Canadian buggers. I mean by letting them on here we run the risk of S.A.R.S., Mad Cow, and Igloo Fever. Not to mention this GSP nonsence...

Boosh![/quote']

I don't want to turn this into (another) Bisping debate, but The fact someone may think he's a tool has no reference 99% of the time to the actual thread, just pointless girly *****ing. The same goes for Mir, Fedor, Brock.............

I like Canadians, as long as I don't catch any of the above through keyboard osmosis.

The UK guys are fine in here' date=' I think we should be quarantining these Canadian buggers. I mean by letting them on here we run the risk of S.A.R.S., Mad Cow, and Igloo Fever. Not to mention this GSP nonsence...

Boosh![/quote']

But you really don't actually know him and how he treats other people.

Surely you can't actually base how he treats people from seeing him on tuf

Actually don't answer I really don't want a Bisping debate!

God bless America lol

i don't mind the talking ie. Good or bad elements to their game.

It's the idiots who on every thread to do with bisping weigh in with useful one liners like 'bisbing is gonna get ktfo' date=' again' or ' bispng iz a tool'.

There's usually some good points on each one but you have to wade through a lot of ****.

But i like the forum as it is on the most part, there's fools in all 4 corners of this earth so splitting it into countries makes no dif imo![/quote']

+10 million

Why would there be seperate forums? It's not like we're the bloods and the crips, there's absolutely no reason why there should be segregation, I've never had any angry arguments with Americans because they're American, nationality is never a factor in any debates I've had. Maybe you just dislike us? I don't know, but we're all interested in the same sport and we speak the same language so there's no need for division.

Archived