betting help

rago1986

its time to put my usual ufc bet any help would be great havent been doin to well lately

i put ?30/$48 on all together, ?20/$32 on a lucky 31 don't no what its called alse were and ?10/$16 on a accumulator.

odds with my bookmakers

8/13 Matt Serra v Frank Trigg 6/5

2/7 Nate Marquardt v Chael Sonnen 12/5

2/7 Damian Maia v Dan Miller 12/5

1/5 Randy Couture v Mark Coleman 10/3

4/9 Mike Swick v Paulo Thiago 13/8

so i pick for the accumulator, serra, marquardt,maia,couture,swick with a returen of ?46/$75

and for the lucky 31 i mix it up a bit because i dont need them all right to get a return and i get better odds

here's my pick, thaigo,couture,maia,sonnen,serra, if all right a return of ?135/$219 and the less i get right the less i get a min of 2 right

any advice how to switch it up a bit would be good i don't wana just pick the favorites i want to take a gamble for better odds

its time to put my usual ufc bet any help would be great havent been doin to well lately

i put ?30/$48 on all together' date=' ?20/$32 on a lucky 31 don't no what its called alse were and ?10/$16 on a accumulator.

odds with my bookmakers

8/13 Matt Serra v Frank Trigg 6/5

2/7 Nate Marquardt v Chael Sonnen 12/5

2/7 Damian Maia v Dan Miller 12/5

1/5 Randy Couture v Mark Coleman 10/3

4/9 Mike Swick v Paulo Thiago 13/8

so i pick for the accumulator, serra, marquardt,maia,couture,swick with a returen of ?46/$75

and for the lucky 31 i mix it up a bit because i dont need them all right to get a return and i get better odds

here's my pick, thaigo,couture,maia,sonnen,serra, if all right a return of ?135/$219 and the less i get right the less i get a min of 2 right

any advice how to switch it up a bit would be good i don't wana just pick the favorites i want to take a gamble for better odds[/quote']

well apart from the sonnen pick over marquardt, you have pretty much the same picks as me so, go ahead, bet away

x

well apart from the sonnen pick over marquardt' date=' you have pretty much the same picks as me so, go ahead, bet away

x[/quote']

^^only put sonnen on there coz if he does win i get twice as much money its worth a punt

.... agreed, sonnen adds the juice & you get his durability to boot ...

Archived